Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   That Time of Year Again! (/forums/showthread.php?t=911820)

kehlis 07-21-2017 04:05 PM

That Time of Year Again!

Team,

Yes team. We are all here for one purpose. We want to enjoy Madden in the way that we all individually want to enjoy Madden.

This year upon release, I'm asking for unity. Not division.

We need to embrace the fact that gaming is changing and going in so many different directions.

I was off today and for the first time really got to delve through this forum for the first time in awhile.

There are A LOT of disagreements and conflicts. THAT'S OKAY.

We really need to learn as a group that we CAN influence the game and each other's experience. We just need to do things the right way.

And everyone does at some point. We ALL get frustrated with each other at times. That's natural. This community use to have more of a family feel than it does today.

Notice I used "we" and "us" throughout. We are all in this together. If we can get over the stigma of someone's status on this site, whether it be a mod, a defender, or an agitator. A supporter or non supporter. We can make great strides TOGETHER.

So let's try something new this year, instead of preparing to argue upon release, let's come together and talk over things together to find solutions (if they exist) or to constructively discuss problems.

I am in no way shape or form calling on any individual (or group) for this. I am calling on EVERYONE.

This may seem super corny, and it probably is, but myself personally, would like to be able to come back and peruse this forum without worrying about what I'll run into which is what it has turned into over the last couple years.

Clean slate, let's go into the next Madden season TOGETHER.

JDrama84 07-21-2017 04:26 PM

Re: That Time of Year Again!

I more or less just read the forums rather than post, but this is a great stance to take and makes me want to post more often :cheers444

K_GUN 07-21-2017 04:55 PM

Im game[emoji1360]✔️[emoji1363]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hova57 07-21-2017 07:51 PM

I've read something like this for bout 10 yrs..yet there will be a jackwagon who won't abide

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

kehlis 07-21-2017 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hova57 (Post 2048910754)
I've read something like this for bout 10 yrs..yet there will be a jackwagon who won't abide

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So let's start now.

No reason to worry about the last 10 years.

Instead of a post like this, let's try to post something that's productive, or not post at all.

This isn't something that is an ask of one or two people. This starts with everyone. And your post is an example of something we need to move on from.

G burn14 07-21-2017 08:10 PM

This is a great post ! 👍

Sent from my SM-N920V using Operation Sports mobile app

tdawg3782 07-21-2017 09:05 PM

Good stuff kehlis.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app

Vikes1 07-21-2017 11:16 PM

You have my full support. Great reminder that we all want a great game.