Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   MLB The Show (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=515)
-   -   30 team Offline RPG Franchise Players (/forums/showthread.php?t=911823)

mortemessenger 07-21-2017 05:17 PM

30 team Offline RPG Franchise Players

Looking for some knowledgeable baseball fans who play offline, 30 team control and play the most realistic way possible. No cheesing AI and such. I was thinking of finding people who play looking for total realism. We could exchange sliders we use, house rules, and maybe play commissioner in each other offline franchise modes. I think it would make for an interesting approach to the game. I plan on starting my franchise after the trade deadline. I use OSFM rosters updated, Mike Lowe Sliders and have house rules to keep the game fair and realistic. Reply or say hi. I also created a scale from when shifting relief pitchers to starters and vice versa. I also am a real life baseball fan..addict actually. Trade deadline coming, so lot to talk about.

PSN:Mortemessenger

P.S I also have a community called Extra Inning Clubhouse. No, that is not a plug. Just letting you know. I have also a bunch of CAPS on the player vault rated really high,so feel free to check them out. I only CAP Indians, so drop me a line.

P.S.S. All ask is to be kind and accepting of others. No meanies please. ;)

Prilosec 07-21-2017 11:55 PM

Re: 30 team Offline RPG Franchise Players

I am interested in ur idea. Please, send me a PM if you can and we can discuss.
Another option is to respond in this thread as well and I will check back.

mortemessenger 07-22-2017 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prilosec (Post 2048911018)
I am interested in ur idea. Please, send me a PM if you can and we can discuss.
Another option is to respond in this thread as well and I will check back.

Yes I tried to send you a pm but said you have it set where I am not allowed to. Yes, I would be very interested in ultimately finding a friend to discuss baseball with daily, but also a way to have communication and chats about how our offline franchises is going. I am real interested in having another show fan play commissioner for my offline franchise. It , in my opinion, would be a cool way to keep unfair trades out of our franchise. Let me know any ideas you have and thanks. :)

Mike Lowe 07-22-2017 06:48 AM

I'd be happy to help.

MikeLowe47

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

mortemessenger 07-22-2017 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike Lowe (Post 2048911175)
I'd be happy to help.

MikeLowe47

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

That be great Mike. This is Oracle Mike. I tune in to all your mlb streams. We talk on there sometimes. By the way, love your franchise mode gaming site. :)

Prilosec 07-22-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mortemessenger (Post 2048911189)
That be great Mike. This is Oracle Mike. I tune in to all your mlb streams. We talk on there sometimes. By the way, love your franchise mode gaming site. :)

are you looking to play every game ? I am quick managing and playing games to get all stats real.

TGov 07-22-2017 12:11 PM

What are your house rules, if you don't mind me asking?

mortemessenger 07-22-2017 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prilosec (Post 2048911388)
are you looking to play every game ? I am quick managing and playing games to get all stats real.

I play every inning of every game. Lowe Sliders get me a realistic feel.