Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat? (/forums/showthread.php?t=912055)

Dave_S 07-26-2017 07:49 PM

What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat?

just curious. I gets lots of hate, but have also received some nice compliments lately.

Ksearyback 07-26-2017 07:52 PM

Re: What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat?

Verbally or do people send you messages? I don't have a mic so I'm not sure how to even set it up to hear what people are saying to me...

But I think I've only ever received hate mail from the inbox. Well, aside from good game. So, by default, "good game" may well be the nicest I've ever received

Dave_S 07-26-2017 07:57 PM

Re: What's the best compliment you've received from an online opponent you beat?

Both, but I was referring to typed messages after the game. Wherever my opponent is on mic after fight messages are usually typed out.

I'm always on mic, but type my post fight messages, for the most part....

Bigg Cee 07-26-2017 07:58 PM

YOU SUCK!!!

Ksearyback 07-26-2017 08:00 PM

Should I be able to hear others on the mic even if I don't have one, or does that only get enabled if both have a mic set-up? I actually don't know if people have been talking to me all this time because 99%+ of the time I have the tv on mute

Dave_S 07-26-2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ksearyback (Post 2048916391)
Should I be able to hear others on the mic even if I don't have one, or does that only get enabled if both have a mic set-up? I actually don't know if people have been talking to me all this time because 99%+ of the time I have the tv on mute

Yes. You play the game with no audio?

Dave_S 07-26-2017 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigg Cee (Post 2048916388)
YOU SUCK!!!

No one has ever said anything nice to you?

I would have, but your hands up taunts and unrelenting style frustrated me.

When I play dudes from the forums I like friendly matches, but that's very hard if opponent isn't on a mic. I'd rather not play anyone on the forums that doesn't use a mic.

Ksearyback 07-26-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave_S (Post 2048916423)
Yes. You play the game with no audio?

Yep, almost always on mute.

I have a head set I use for work if I have to take a call on my cell, but I've never heard anyone talking when it's plugged in. I've also tested the mic trying to use it to write messages just as a test, but I've never had any luck with the PS4 registering, or showing that it hears me speaking.

So I pretty much only plug in at the end of a close fight if the cord is near me, just so I can hear if the score was close. Otherwise, I get no value from hearing the game