Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   WNBA in NBA 2Ks Future? (/forums/showthread.php?t=912429)

PleadtheFoe5th 08-03-2017 01:47 PM

WNBA in NBA 2Ks Future?

So I just read that nba live will have all wnba teams (in play now mode) .... now it's not a feature that will make me wanna buy live over 2k (I played every nba live, until 2k started makin nba games, since then I've never even played a nba live demo...the interest was gone for me)... but that's really cool that the wnba is gettin some attention, seein that I doubt there will even be a wnba live or a wnba version from 2k.

If 2k added that feature, itd be cool...id definitely use it to some extent (maybe add some wnba players to nba teams).

Now that live has done it, anyone think 2k would follow/copy this idea? (I'm not aware of any exclusivity to just live)

Dlongz 08-03-2017 01:59 PM

Re: NBA live will have all wnba teams!

I can see it happening. Also if they don't do it now I can see the media twisting it in a negative way really easy. Plus it's also heathy competition of features.

This is the benefit of having another NBA game for the competition. This year is going to make NBA 2k19 so great. I guarantee that 2k won't expect NBA Live to do so good and they will be surprised.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

The 24th Letter 08-03-2017 02:09 PM

I think the betrer move is for 2k to include more female MyCareer options...that's their niche, expand there...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

TreJayMMA 08-03-2017 02:40 PM

WNBA doesn't really excite me...at all.

I'd be 10x more happy if they added the BIG3 roster or G league roster.

DocHolliday 08-03-2017 02:44 PM

No offense but that is something I would never, in a million years, play.

23 08-03-2017 02:47 PM

Why is this in the 2k forum?

Smh

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

VDusen04 08-03-2017 02:57 PM

I think the WNBA would be a cool feature for 2K to add in the future, but not at the expense of a lot of the other team-related things I'd hope for them to straighten out first. For instance, I'd love for those classic teams to be brought back up to their 2K12 level first (maybe even improved to a 2K18 level at some point).

Maybe a playable WNBA would just be a novelty, but I admit I was kind of intrigued by the idea of giving those teams a shot. If done right, the gameplay could be different enough to be interesting and unique. Carving folks up with Elena Delle Donne sounds kind of fun.

AshamanCarnage 08-03-2017 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 23 (Post 2048927531)
Why is this in the 2k forum?

Smh

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Because he is asking people that play 2K, if they think 2K will do something similar down the road.

Pretty simple.