Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   The pass rush (/forums/showthread.php?t=913002)

SolidSquid 08-12-2017 07:11 PM

The pass rush

So some youtubers and GCs have said pass rush has been needed since EA Play, if this is the case do you guys think it was done intentionally for the sake of target passing? Or for the sack of gaining more customers, or is it just a placebo effect?

Senator Palmer 08-12-2017 09:16 PM

Re: The pass rush

They said it's been scaled to represent actual pressure percentages in the NFL.

Also, in the interview posted yesterday, Clint said that the ratings were "balanced" at the moment and as the players improve over the course of the season and your CFM, you will start to see some things that you aren't seeing now.

Not quite sure I comprehend the logic behind all that -- I mean I've seen vids with K. Mack; I'd think his elite ratings would already unlock some super-wins -- but there it is. So, that being the case, it would be fair to say whatever is going on is intentional.

DocHolliday 08-12-2017 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Senator Palmer (Post 2048943143)
They said it's been scaled to represent actual pressure percentages in the NFL.

Also, in the interview posted yesterday, Clint said that the ratings were "balanced" at the moment and as the players improve over the course of the season and your CFM, you will start to see some things that you aren't seeing now.

Not quite sure I comprehend the logic behind all that -- I mean I've seen vids with K. Mack; I'd think his elite ratings would already unlock some super-wins -- but there it is. So, that being the case, it would be fair to say whatever is going on is intentional.

That Clint quote about that is odd. Color me concerned about how progression in a CFM affects this.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Americas Team 08-13-2017 11:30 AM

It's the lack of push from the defensive line that's concerning me, seems to be another year of stone wall blocking for a few secs until someone breaks away for a free run at the Qb.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Operation Sports mobile app

michapop9 08-13-2017 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Americas Team (Post 2048943626)
It's the lack of push from the defensive line that's concerning me, seems to be another year of stone wall blocking for a few secs until someone breaks away for a free run at the Qb.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Operation Sports mobile app

If I could like this post a thousand times it wouldn't be enough. Its one of the many eye sores that still remains in Madden.

avwhitechic 09-04-2017 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michapop9 (Post 2048943638)
If I could like this post a thousand times it wouldn't be enough. Its one of the many eye sores that still remains in Madden.

Believe it or not I found the fix to this and it has nothing to do with sliders.. it's actually the coverage audible " cover outside " pass rush is viscous and stops Qb rollout without having to use contain. I stumbled upon this by accident and frustration but my sacks have gone up to 4 a game online H2H and nobody can rollout on me. Give it a try and let me know what you think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk