Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Offline vs Cloud CFM (/forums/showthread.php?t=913396)

Brandwin 08-18-2017 11:58 AM

Offline vs Cloud CFM

Which one do you go with and why?

I always want to try Cloud CFM, but I am afraid when I want to play, servers will be down or crash during or after my game. Is that an issue for those who play? I do like the idea that tuners are updated quicker through cloud.

Thoughts?

timisone 08-18-2017 12:09 PM

Re: Offline vs Cloud CFM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandwin (Post 2048953762)
Which one do you go with and why?

I always want to try Cloud CFM, but I am afraid when I want to play, servers will be down or crash during or after my game. Is that an issue for those who play? I do like the idea that tuners are updated quicker through cloud.

Thoughts?

One thing I have notice with offline this year, is it is slower to advance then online. That's the only difference I have noticed so far. This is playing EA early access.

swanklax 08-18-2017 12:20 PM

Some of the positive changes to regression are not currently available in offline CFM.

BleedGreen710 08-18-2017 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timisone (Post 2048953785)
One thing I have notice with offline this year, is it is slower to advance then online. That's the only difference I have noticed so far. This is playing EA early access.

it was like that last year too

as for the original post, I was the same as you - hesitant to play an online franchise for those same reasons. but once I began one I never looked back it sims faster and you get updates quick, and I never had it get ruined by servers going down or anything like that. I'd recommend online franchise.

Datninja619 08-18-2017 12:47 PM

I have one in both. Cloud use to be my main, when we had a CFM Website. Now I just do offline.

I was pissed that I couldn't access my cloud CFM during the holidays with the lizard squad or whatever hacked Xbox live.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

Datninja619 08-18-2017 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timisone (Post 2048953785)

Cloud has always had faster advance times. It was one of their selling points when introduced.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

Mauer4MVP 08-18-2017 01:18 PM

I'm debating. I just am scared to lose connection to the servers and lose a game.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Operation Sports mobile app

Cowboy008 08-18-2017 01:23 PM

I do a solo online one since it gets updates quicker. I've only had to restart one or two games because I got disconnected but that's 1 or 2 in the 5 years of my cfm.