Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread (/forums/showthread.php?t=913501)

BleedGreen710 08-19-2017 08:45 PM

Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Please follow the post structure below and don't repeat bugs. If you are having the same bug - like the post. If you have a variation of the bug quote the post and state the variation.

Bug (Be Specific):

Game Mode Experienced In:

Can you reproduce it? How?:

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

kjcheezhead 08-19-2017 10:04 PM

Re: Madden 18 Bugs/Glitches Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedGreen710 (Post 2048956180)
Please follow the post structure below and don't repeat bugs. If you are having the same bug - like the post. If you have a variation of the bug quote the post and state the variation.

Bug (Be Specific):

Game Mode Experienced In:

Can you reproduce it? How?:

Video/Picture of Bug (attach to post or link to media):

Can I post a madden 17 glitch? Just started playing a month ago. Planned on skipping 18 and I've had the same glitch happen 4 times now.

The offense leaves the field and I either can't snap the ball or I snap the ball and the defense randomly tries to tackle the football that doesn't move.

Franchise mode.

Chimphoe 08-19-2017 10:14 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhI48eOCTF4 - H2H, play blown dead (I'm guessing the game said the guy was down because of the weird cut where his knee gets close, but that shouldn't have happened).

Also saw one where a team muffed a punt at their own 25, punting team recovered, and it started them at their own 25. This was in MUT squads.

roll2tide 08-19-2017 10:55 PM

Bug: XP traits error
Mode: CFM
Reproduce: Yes

I noticed that when I would go buy traits it would reduce my XP which, of course, it should. Then I would spend the remainder on attributes. Upon hitting 'start' to submit, it would say 'package could not be purchased.

Here's what happens: when you buy a trait it either:

*it doesn't reduce enough XP
*or it takes the right amount but then takes an additional amount when you submit it. Most commonly 500 points.

I didn't realize it at first so I didn't check the math and my 10 hours are up. It doesn't happen with attributes, only traits.

Be Good Or Be Gone
Sent from Galaxy S8+
GT roll2tide
Let's play Madden or Fifa!

BCJMU99 08-20-2017 10:16 AM

I'm trying to play my 3rd preseason game of my franchise and the game keeps freezing on the load screen.

Anyone else had this issue and know of any fixes? This is pretty game breaking if you ask me...

Also, the announcers keep calling Mack Hollins (WR for Eagles) Brandon Lafell...geez EA...

xApAthyx13 08-20-2017 01:04 PM

While editing rosters, there's a couple bugs:

* If you overwrite a player and change the name etc - the game freezes often.

* If you change a jersey number, that player's OVR rating changes.

* If you change a player's position, such as switching a SS to FS, that player's OVR changes quite a bit also.

* If you go to save any adjustment's to a player's information - 1 out of every 9 tries, it won't save.

This all primarily started after the most recent update.

King of Kings 08-20-2017 01:31 PM

I only play the offensive side of the ball and watch my defense by super simming with slow speed. Twice in 3 games, the CPU has taken control of the offensive side and forced me to watch the entire game with slow super simming. When I pause the game, all of the tabs on the pause screen are greyed out and locked. In other words, I'm stuck with either watching the game with no control or quitting Madden 18 completely and restarting. It's extremely frustrating and completely breaks my ability to play it.

Edit--Franchise mode

kwtu11 08-20-2017 02:59 PM

Not something serious, but each time Mack Hollins makes a catch for the Eagles the commentary calls him Brandon LaFell.