Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   All pro gives rating boost to the user!! (/forums/showthread.php?t=913612)

Ddson24 08-21-2017 12:47 PM

All pro gives rating boost to the user!!

All pro gives a small boost to ratings to the user. You can see this by looking at the wr matchup and see the route running vs man covage does add up. On all madden the ratings are even. This means all madden ratings mean more. Not all pro like every one things they do. All pro gives a boost to the user thats why it seems so easy this year on all pro.

Datninja619 08-21-2017 12:49 PM

Re: All pro gives rating boost to the user!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ddson24 (Post 2048958505)
All pro gives a small boost to ratings to the user. You can see this by looking at the wr matchup and see the route running vs man covage does add up. On all madden the ratings are even. This means all madden ratings mean more. Not all pro like every one things they do. All pro gives a boost to the user thats why it seems so easy this year on all pro.

You sure it's not because of the weekly boost from practice? Or confidence?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

roadman 08-21-2017 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ddson24 (Post 2048958505)

Not been my experience at all, I'm having the opposite experience. All Pro is much more difficult this year in CFM.

I'm not sure if you are watching videos or have EA Access and using Playing Now.

Mav3rek7 08-21-2017 12:53 PM

Add me in to the confused group. I'm 0-2 in my CFM on All-Pro. Much more difficult this year, IMO.

roll2tide 08-21-2017 01:19 PM

Lol. Great example of the world existing only from your point of view.

Is all pro getting a boost, or is all madden increasing difficulty? It's the same difference.

Be Good Or Be Gone
Sent from Galaxy S8+
GT roll2tide
Let's play Madden or Fifa!

bcruise 08-21-2017 01:28 PM

This is really easy to check guys....

Look at a receiver's BPR (Beat Press) vs a CB's Press. Then look at the Coach stick matchups and see what the "Release" matchup says. On All-Pro, if things are as they have been since Madden '15, it should show the difference between those two numbers, positive for a WR advantage and negative for CB advantage.

On All-Madden this number has been traditionally skewed in favor of the CPU's side of the matchup, which is why it's often said that the CPU ratings are boosted.

More info (Yes this is old and may have changed, but it holds up every year once I get the game and check):

http://forums.operationsports.com/fo...a-14-info.html

cable guy 08-21-2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadman (Post 2048958514)
Not been my experience at all, I'm having the opposite experience. All Pro is much more difficult this year in CFM.

I'm not sure if you are watching videos or have EA Access and using Playing Now.

For early access 18, or 17?

I felt last year was the most challenging all pro was in a while. I definitely had less house rules, including, I had to call my own plays for sure

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

roadman 08-21-2017 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cable guy (Post 2048958699)
For early access 18, or 17?

I felt last year was the most challenging all pro was in a while. I definitely had less house rules, including, I had to call my own plays for sure

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Early Access for me.