Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Pre-Existing Injuries (/forums/showthread.php?t=913614)

BCJMU99 08-21-2017 01:22 PM

Pre-Existing Injuries

I started an offline CFM and was playing the Dolphins in the preseason. Ryan Tannehill was starting for them with pre-existing injuries on.

Why does this seem to always be an issue with Madden when starting a CFM? Suggestions on how to fix this without taking control of every team? Frustrating for a sim player...

keefer0475 08-21-2017 01:29 PM

Re: Pre-Existing Injuries

Newest roster update hasn't been issued yet

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

BCJMU99 08-21-2017 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keefer0475 (Post 2048958578)
Newest roster update hasn't been issued yet

Cutler is on the Dolphins but he is the back up...

keefer0475 08-21-2017 01:45 PM

Maybe he hasn't been designated with a specific injury? I haven't caught any real news on his injury, last I knew it was just generalized as a knee injury. Not sure

aholbert32 08-21-2017 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCJMU99 (Post 2048958558)
I started an offline CFM and was playing the Dolphins in the preseason. Ryan Tannehill was starting for them with pre-existing injuries on.

Why does this seem to always be an issue with Madden when starting a CFM? Suggestions on how to fix this without taking control of every team? Frustrating for a sim player...

That isn't the case in my cfm. Now I have the retail version but Cutler is starting in mine and Ryan is out for the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Armor and Sword 08-21-2017 03:32 PM

The real question is this. If I start a CFM with pre-exisiting injuries on...was the bug fixed where they can't come of IR the following season and are stuck there with no injury and zero weeks left?

It was a bad bug on 17.

I would like to start with pre-existing after the opening day rosters drop.

I know I will sim ahead and test this tonight (if I am able to pick up my copy at GS).

ninertravel 08-22-2017 12:43 AM

one year they might actually let us EDIT injuries ourselves so we don't have to kick players off a roster to free agents where they vanish, if we could edit injuries ourselves we could have a roster of 80 players with about 25 of them on IR. and be more accurate it will never happen though and if it did no doubt there would be some kind of limit but in 2017 injuries are happening like anything in sports

mixxx01 08-22-2017 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aholbert32 (Post 2048958754)
That isn't the case in my cfm. Now I have the retail version but Cutler is starting in mine and Ryan is out for the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mine too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk