Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   All Pro Sim (/forums/showthread.php?t=913871)

cbraddy629 08-23-2017 09:12 PM

All Pro Sim

I keep hearing default All Pro Sim is the way to go this year, but I just played my first game against the Pats as the Chiefs and I'm by no means a great player. I beat them 47-17. I don't use cheese plays or switch on Def. I don't even control anyone on Defense. I'm wondering if anyone else is having different results?

benton32 08-24-2017 01:01 AM

Re: All Pro Sim

hey is it just me or when u are on a D player on the snap he doenst move sometimes, like its acting like im taking over for the player, but im not touching anything, i wonder if it does that now when u move a guy around pre snap,

but ya sometimes when on D since i do coach mode and just pick plays, sometimes the D player im highlighted on wont move.. i found that out the hard way when my Corner didnt move and got burned lol

krondeezy 08-24-2017 03:35 AM

You have to control your player on defense unless he's a lineman. Even then, he won't use pass rush moves if you just leave the controller alone during defense

picker19 08-24-2017 11:27 AM

Yup, whether it's a bug or done by design, this is a major issue for coach mode players. I pray they have it go back to how it's been forever.

cbraddy629 08-26-2017 05:19 PM

Yeah that's pretty annoying. I play "coach mode" on Defense. I don't control anyone. My safety's let running backs right by then numerous times. Just standing there. I switch right as the ball is snapped causing both players to auto move

Miguelaveli 08-26-2017 05:25 PM

The reason nothing happens when you're on the player is because there are different settings that have a requirement.

Pro = it will auto take over as long you dont press anything
All pro = have to hold down L1 the hole play and the player will play accordingly
All madden = you MUST control the player

cbraddy629 08-26-2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miguelaveli (Post 2048970656)
The reason nothing happens when you're on the player is because there are different settings have a requirement.

Pro = it will auto take over as long you do t press anything
All pro = have to hold down L1 the hole play and the player will play accordingly
All madden = you MUST control the player

I feel like that shouldn't be a thing in sim. In Competitive it makes sense. But in Sim, there are sliders out for All-madden and All Pro where people want realistic games and they (I) feel like its more realistic to let the cpu do everything on Defense. You can't do that anymore on All Madden.

Miguelaveli 08-26-2017 05:44 PM

Totally agree dude. But for whatever reason EA has it like this for now.

I personally play CFM and I watch the AI on offense and I only play on defense as a created SS and I role play it as a back up and I want to watch the CPU play the coverage to learn on how to react. So many times the starting safety would sit there just because I selected him. Lol. Statue QB is annoying the heck out of me at the moment(total game sacks for both teams on all pro is like 7-11 sacks). So weird that last year you didn't have to much sliders to adjust and it played awesome. This year it's something else...