Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports FIFA Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=521)
-   -   Still looking for absolute realism (/forums/showthread.php?t=914059)

Danielz 08-25-2017 06:18 PM

Still looking for absolute realism

Hello folks. I've been away for a while due to a problem that I had with my PS4 so I decided to sell it and to build a new computer.

I've recently started to tweak with the PC version of Fifa and the seek for the perfect football simulation has never stopped. I've recorded a video so I can show you what I reached.
Obviously the seek never ends, so I will keep on, WE will keep on :cheers:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YK7h3scE1Ho?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ricardodc 08-26-2017 05:13 AM

Re: Still looking for absolute realism

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielz (Post 2048968958)
Hello folks. I've been away for a while due to a problem that I had with my PS4 so I decided to sell it and to build a new computer.

I've recently started to tweak with the PC version of Fifa and the seek for the perfect football simulation has never stopped. I've recorded a video so I can show you what I reached.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YK7h3scE1Ho?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hi!

It's nice to have alternatives to the current sets. That camera looks good but must be a pain to play when the ball is in the far side of the pitch.

Absolute realism in FIFA 17 is impossible. You only can go so far in that direction...

What is missing: 1) CPU using a realistic % of long balls (more pass diversity); 2) fouls; 3) realistic pass accuracy (more errors).

Ciao! :)

adoptedscouse 09-05-2017 08:34 AM

Holly smoke, how do you play with that camera angle, you have to crack out the Hubble telescope to see guys on opposite wing.

As for realism, like the last guy says, you can only go so far due to game itself I'm afraid.

Good luck though.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

knich 10-03-2018 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielz (Post 2048968958)

Very nice. How did you get camera angle?