Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   How are your players' composure ratings improving? (/forums/showthread.php?t=91442)

aukevin 08-09-2004 10:00 PM

How are your players' composure ratings improving?

Because my guys didn't gain any composure for the next year, In year 2 of my dynasty I started a couple freshman, at LB, CB, and split time with my QB and HB. All of them still have no composure at the start of my 3rd year in my dynasty. I can understand the guys I didn't play not getting a boost in composure, but I had a LB that started 8 games at OLB, his ratings improved a lot but he still has a completely empty circle for composure. So does my 93 overall rated QB that played a good bit in his freshman year as a backup. I also have a HB that returned kicks for me all year and started in a few formations, he still has no composure. Actually, I don't think any of my sophomores do, I'll have to check. Do they not gain composure until their juniors years? What's the deal? Not that I think it effects my play that much though....

Jwally 08-09-2004 10:19 PM

Re: How are your players' composure ratings improving?

I started a freshman Qb in the second year of my dynasty, and his cirlce didn't change either. I did notice that his composure meter was filled a little bit, instead of empty like his Freshman year.

SportsTop 08-09-2004 10:20 PM

I had two freshmen starting linebackers and one freshman starting cornerback in year two of my dynasty and they've all gained about a block and half of composure in year three.

aukevin 08-09-2004 11:19 PM

oh well, I guess it's just my guys. I really expected more of an increase from the guys that really contributed. Maybe the next year because my team is filled with young guys with no exposure, I've gotten hit hard by graduation in my first two years.

Mangum 08-10-2004 04:24 AM

On mine generally the Freshmen / Sophmores have no composure at all. Juniors are about halfway and then Seniors are full. I had signed a JUCO player (JR) and he came in with no composure as well. Not sure why that was the case though on that one.