Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   New CAP system (/forums/showthread.php?t=914647)

isdatyt 09-01-2017 09:42 AM

New CAP system

I've searched YouTube all morning, but I'm coming up empty. Have you guys seen any of the YouTubers who attended the #RunTheNeighborhood event post any footage of the new CAP system or at least discuss it?

Nobody who I seen streaming actually created a player. The most I got was guys buying haircuts for basically generic premade guys, and while they look pretty good, I'm still a little worried about what I saw in that art trailer.

Us only having access to a selection of noses, eyes, lips, etc rather than full slider control, would be a step backward in my opinion. Does anybody know if the preset parts are editable like last year where we can select a default set of lips then scale them or if we just select from a larger list of presets.

I'm not gonna jump out the window and say I'm skipping this year if the latter is the case, but I'm definitely gonna cancel that Legend Gold preorder and go with the standard version of the game.

YannisLB 09-01-2017 09:48 AM

Re: New CAP system

I saw videos where the guy is creating his player so yes I think you can still do this and entirely create your player

isdatyt 09-01-2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YannisLB (Post 2048982252)
I saw videos where the guy is creating his player so yes I think you can still do this and entirely create your player

Do you have the link or channel name?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

Goffs 09-01-2017 10:18 AM

check out 5:24...he really didn't go that deep and went to head presets rather than edit the face.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oqEijL4EnFI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

infemous 09-01-2017 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goffs (Post 2048982301)
check out 5:24...he really didn't go that deep and went to head presets rather than edit the face.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oqEijL4EnFI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

great video shows the prelude and create a player and ratings and stuff -

looks like speed and athleticism isn't tied to playmaking now, which is great news.

but i also think it will be harder to make a demi god point forward now

isdatyt 09-01-2017 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goffs (Post 2048982301)

Thank you! I seen the sliders in the CAP menu. This is a huge sigh of relief.

MarvellousOne 09-02-2017 10:53 AM

Seen that the new cap system although has added hairstyles and the graphics look better, it has regressed in other options, not sure how true that is but it has me concerned a bit about CAPs

Goffs 09-02-2017 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvellousOne (Post 2048984493)
Seen that the new cap system although has added hairstyles and the graphics look better, it has regressed in other options, not sure how true that is but it has me concerned a bit about CAPs

You mean repositioning eyes and stuff? Yeah I don't see that option either. There might be more options when scrolling down. I wish there was that one youtuber that cared about CAPS and not be a like whore.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk