Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Delayed getting Madden? (/forums/showthread.php?t=91468)

emalloy3 08-09-2004 11:56 PM

Delayed getting Madden?

I was just on the maddenmaina boards and a lot of people are saying they could not get the game because of a plane delay. I really don't like it's a local thing either. I have read about people from NY to Arizona.

Sully 08-09-2004 11:58 PM

Re: Delayed getting Madden?

Quote:

Originally Posted by emalloy3
I was just on the maddenmaina boards and a lot of people are saying they could not get the game because of a plane delay. I really don't like it's a local thing either. I have read about people from NY to Arizona.

My local gamestop didn't get it in til 11pm EST due to a shipping delay. I just got home with it.

NoSkillz50 08-09-2004 11:59 PM

hmm, gamestop where i reserved it in Irvine (OC California) got it tonight, they were expecting it tommorow tho. When games ship usually they hit game stores sometime that day, or the next morning. Wal Mart, etc will get it in on the 12th most likely or they wont put it out until then. game stores should have it by tommorow, i think more easy coast stores got it in today.

CoffeyN 08-10-2004 12:06 AM

My store got it an hour later than expected, and I had to wait in that damn line for that hour.

RoyalBoyle78 08-10-2004 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCoffey
My store got it an hour later than expected, and I had to wait in that damn line for that hour.

I just waited at my local for like 2 hours and now its 12.42am and they said weren't gonna get it around 2am, I said forget that **it I'll wait until tomorrow. They said a plane got delayed with the shippment.

Sprewell1508 08-10-2004 12:51 AM

The same thing happened to me the guy at EB told me that Madden will be in at 9pm so I go wait for about a hour and a half then all of a sudden they say that they not getting none tonight. But I wasnt even that tight some people was waiting there since 5pm. I feel bad for them.