Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   almost offensive (/forums/showthread.php?t=91476)

feeq14 08-10-2004 12:52 AM

almost offensive

I just wanted to say although i am thouroghly enjoying the game so far, as an Human being, an African American and more importantly as a Bears fan, i am almost offended at how they made lovie smith look in this game, i know he has some razor bumps or somthing but he looks like a fricken zombie Orc in the game they really could have done better than that.

Seriously not complianing just thought this was something funny to point out, and hey, he still looks better than the Cheerleaders!

ChiTownKid 08-10-2004 12:56 AM

Re: almost offensive

Quote:

Originally Posted by feeq14
I just wanted to say although i am thouroghly enjoying the game so far, as an Human being, an African American and more importantly as a Bears fan, i am almost offended at how they made lovie smith look in this game, i know he has some razor bumps or somthing but he looks like a fricken zombie Orc in the game they really could have done better than that.

lmao! Ain't that the effing truth. When I played a game against the Rams, and Lovie came out to shake Martz's hand, I was friggin shocked at how he looked. He looked about 20 years older, and a few steps away from death. :34:

sammyc521 08-10-2004 12:58 AM

Re: almost offensive

So...does that mean you don't wanna play your game anymore? I'd be willing to take a Zombie Lovie Smith off your hands...