Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=494)
-   -   Cardinaldiehard's Madden 18 CFM Draft Classes (/forums/showthread.php?t=914803)

cardinaldiehard 09-03-2017 11:35 AM

Cardinaldiehard's Madden 18 CFM Draft Classes

I thought I would share my Madden Draft Class Spreadsheet as it has allowed me to create a draft class in only 3-4 hours. The players are broken down by their class and rank by position. I also added thumbnails for every player as it makes the face editing very quick. The speed's are derived from NFLDraftScout's projected 40 times, which I hid from the spreadsheet as it is their data and you should give their site a visit.

To use this spreadsheet go to File -> Make a Copy...
This will allow you to edit the sheet. I personally create a column and match the fake Madden names to a real name before the draft and then edit in the Draft Recap screen.

You will be using this for your own CFM, so please make any changes you want. See someone run a faster 40 time? Plug that time into the formula below. Think someone will declare early? Then do so. This is just to get you guys a head start.

Formula derived from FiveThirtyEight's research:
Speed = 252 - 36.25(40 Time)

Link to Google Sheets:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Feel free to comment below and help others in the community to get the most out of their CFM draft classes.

anthonyherbz 09-26-2017 09:56 AM

Re: Cardinaldiehard's Madden 18 CFM Draft Classes

What have you been doing for the rest of the stats?

Good stuff.