Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Las Vegas Not Part of Relocation? (/forums/showthread.php?t=914979)

therealsmallville 09-05-2017 06:12 PM

Las Vegas Not Part of Relocation?

One of the first things I did when starting up my CFM was to select relocation for Oakland. I'm now on the week where you can select your city, and St. Louis is there but not Las Vegas. What happened? In one of the blogs, they mentioned Vegas had been added along with St. Louis, while L.A. had been removed.

Anyone know what I did wrong? My CFM is stuck right now because I don't want to pick a different city. Any thoughts? I'm running Offline CFM. All other cities are available to select.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

BookWork123 09-05-2017 06:14 PM

Might be specifically because you're Oakland, because I was able to in another franchise where I tested it (used Cincinnati because why not)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

therealsmallville 09-05-2017 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookWork123 (Post 2048990452)
Might be specifically because you're Oakland, because I was able to in another franchise where I tested it (used Cincinnati because why not)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm actually using SF as my main team, but I took control of Oakland and Jacksonville as well so I could move them. Vegas doesn't show up as an option for Jacksonville either, and as far as I've heard the Raiders don't automatically move there (hence why it had to be done manually).

Did you test it in offline CFM, or online?

Sheba2011 09-05-2017 07:31 PM

Re: Las Vegas Not Part of Relocation?

Quote:

Originally Posted by therealsmallville (Post 2048990459)
I'm actually using SF as my main team, but I took control of Oakland and Jacksonville as well so I could move them. Vegas doesn't show up as an option for Jacksonville either, and as far as I've heard the Raiders don't automatically move there (hence why it had to be done manually).

Did you test it in offline CFM, or online?

They were there in EA Access when I tested it out I think I was using the Chargers but they didn't have team name options just the current team.

brent3419 09-05-2017 07:53 PM

Its in the online CFM only as of right now and you can only keep the team name. I moved the raiders to a domed stadium

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

extremeskins04 09-05-2017 08:17 PM

Vegas is not in offline CFM.

Manning2Harrison 09-05-2017 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extremeskins04 (Post 2048990676)

That's busted AF.

therealsmallville 09-05-2017 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extremeskins04 (Post 2048990676)

Wow. That's just absurd to include it in online but not offline. I've been a Madden defender for months, but...I'm tired. This is just stupid.

Thanks for the replies guys.