Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports NHL (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=554)
-   -   NHL 18 Trial Available For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions Here (/forums/showthread.php?t=915137)

Gerg04 01-14-2018 02:05 PM

Re: NHL 18 Trial Available For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions Here

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaiman (Post 2049185233)
Absolutely. Haven’t played in a couple days but will post them when I have a moment. A newborn baby has eaten away most of my playing time as of late haha.

No rush at all man, enjoy the new edition! Congrats!

My 8 month old is a big reason I'm trying to get into Franchise over online vs, pausing the game is a must nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josam27o7 01-19-2018 04:28 PM

Re: NHL 18 Trial Available For EA Access Subscribers, Post Your Impressions Here

I definitely feel, after renting Fifa 18, that NHL 18 is a now a step ahead of Fifa in terms of gameplay. Fifa 18 is an intolerable hyperactive speedy mess, while I can actually tolerate and often enjoy NHL 18.

jaiman 01-23-2018 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerg04 (Post 2049186316)
No rush at all man, enjoy the new edition! Congrats!

My 8 month old is a big reason I'm trying to get into Franchise over online vs, pausing the game is a must nowadays.

Finally found some time to post them. Tried to be as detailed as possible. Here you go: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049197928

Let me know what you think!

JungL 08-02-2018 05:18 AM

I have no major problems with the gameplay except the poke check is a bit much. Please add the north stars jerseys for the mn wild like how AZ and WPG have the old jets jerseys,theyve worn them in warmups before, easy add and many minnesotans would appreciate this. also the ability to edit height and weights of existing players would be nice and more face scans, more logos and jersey templates for create a team