Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=534)
-   -   WWE 2K18 Video - New Creation Content & Improvements (/forums/showthread.php?t=916964)

Steve_OS 09-22-2017 11:02 AM

WWE 2K18 Video - New Creation Content & Improvements

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uDKIbT1lwr0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WWE 2K18 creative director, Lynell Jinks, shows off the new creation features and improvements in the...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Sinner 09-22-2017 05:28 PM

Re: WWE 2K18 Video - New Creation Content &amp; Improvements

This game is looking so good, this 2k company is building quite the reputation for adding a lot to their games and going all out with the details. Love what i'm seeing so far.

DaChiefs 09-22-2017 06:10 PM

Re: WWE 2K18 Video - New Creation Content & Improvements

Hopefully we can have Royal Rumbles in Created Arenas this year.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Steve_OS 09-22-2017 10:39 PM

2 Attachment(s)
https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php...8#post14942338

I see some of you are still worried about the logo fading issue in WWE 2K18.
As Lynell mentioned in the most recent Dev Spotlight series we have two types of image mapping now in our creations suite.

The first method is what we’ve been using, and still includes the logo fading (for those that like this effect).

The second method eliminates the logo fade, and also allows the image to wrap around the part it’s being applied to.
Below is a side-by-side comparison of both methods.

Hopefully, this will reinforce that we have heard the WWE Universe voice on the matter.

Images included: traditional mapping method and new method without the fade.

araz123 09-23-2017 10:50 AM

Why cant they bring this to the NBA 2K series. It would be a game changer

idlehands 09-23-2017 11:07 AM

This looks amazing. My only concern is the same one I have every year:

Will we be stuck with Title entrances again this year? What is the point in giving my Superstar an amazing entrance with pyrotechnics, smoke, etc. to never see it once I win a title? I almost refused to fight for championships because of this. I really hope this has changed.

Cowboy008 09-23-2017 01:23 PM

Someone asked what the Move Modifier was and this was the answer.

Quote:

In regards to the "Move Modifier".

This is part of the new Weight Detection system, and is indicative of a moves difficulty in being performed.

A Snap Suplex will have a lower Move Modifer, while a Stalling Suplex will have a higher Move Modifier.

Your Weight and Strength are the biggest determining factors in how heavy of an opponent you can lift, but the Move Modifiers might just put you over the threshold.

For example, if you are facing a very heavy opponent whom you can't normally lift, you might still be able to perform your moves that have a Low Move Modifier.