Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   Didn't get VC for Winning 5 Park Games in a Gatorade T-Shirt (/forums/showthread.php?t=918442)

lilteapot 10-08-2017 11:21 AM

Didn't get VC for Winning 5 Park Games in a Gatorade T-Shirt

Anyone else have the same issue?

Roger_Black 10-08-2017 03:14 PM

Re: Didn't get VC for Winning 5 Park Games in a Gatorade T-Shirt

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilteapot (Post 2049059366)
Anyone else have the same issue?

You don't get the VC right after the 5th game.

Your agent (Brian) will send you a text message from time to time... to come to his office and pick up a 'lump sum' check from all your sponsors / endorsement deals.

Pretty sure the VC for 'playing 5 games in a Gatorade t-shirt' is included in this 'lump sum' payment check.

Marvlus91 10-08-2017 04:22 PM

Having the same issue, even if I completed that objective it is still in my objective list

jyoung 10-08-2017 04:52 PM

I'm on the Xbox One, and this Gatorade shirt park objective, as well as the "Meet Sammy Wells in Doc's Barber Shop" objective, won't complete for some reason. I finished them both a long time ago and they are still showing up on my objective list as incomplete.

Schiltzenberger 10-08-2017 09:01 PM

Yep, had the same issue.
I got paid for the complete 5 games in playground. Later they asked me to win 5 games in the shirt..... after I won about 20 games and the objective stayed there like I hadn't done it I took the shirt off as it was obviously broken.

fysens 10-09-2017 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jyoung (Post 2049059750)
I'm on the Xbox One, and this Gatorade shirt park objective, as well as the "Meet Sammy Wells in Doc's Barber Shop" objective, won't complete for some reason. I finished them both a long time ago and they are still showing up on my objective list as incomplete.

Unless it is a different objective, for the Shammy Wells one I actually had to go to the tattoo parlor and not the barber shop as it said in the description.

EddieK76 10-09-2017 09:46 AM

Yep got this too but I don't want to take off the shirt cause those objective payouts are nice....

kingchilla 10-09-2017 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marvlus91 (Post 2049059705)
Having the same issue, even if I completed that objective it is still in my objective list

same here. Been like this for some time now