Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=494)
-   -   ZR's M18 "Any Given Sunday" Project(s) for Madden 18 & PS4 Players - ENJOY! (/forums/showthread.php?t=919206)

REN56 10-17-2017 09:17 PM

ZR's M18 "Any Given Sunday" Project(s) for Madden 18 & PS4 Players - ENJOY!

All of this is related to my ongoing annual "Any Given Sunday" Madden Football Project(s).

Giving back something to the Madden Community --- for Madden 18 / PS4 --- ENJOY!

I'm not doing this for "publicity" or "likes". I simply wanted to share and do my very small part in giving something back to the awesome Madden Community here at OS.
(For lack of a better place to post this on the OS Forums... I'm posting this here.)

MADDEN 18 -&- PS4

A list of my created files that are located/available on the Madden 18 PS4 Community Files Server with a brief description:

PSN ID - ZekeRoberts

ROSTER:
ZRROOKIESGB = ZR's annual traditional fantasy Green Bay Packers "All Rookies" Team Roster (Fantasy, not Fictional) from the 2017 Rookie Class. No steroids (lol). Default player ratings. Ready for Franchise play. 53-man active roster with 6 IR players that I couldn't remove. Team OVR @ 78. * CHALLENGE: lead this team to the 2017 season playoffs! ENJOY! (10/17/2017)

ROSTER:
(NOT COMPLETED YET - thus not posted)
Rumor: A fun "Any Given Sunday" custom fantasy roster project is presently in the works based on a team full of young elite athletic players... stay tuned!
As in my other rosters, I'll once again be using the Green Bay Packers team for this one... which might be something extra-fun especially for Packers fans, now that things look pretty bad for the Packers with star QB Rodgers gone for the season. *sigh* :(

PLAYBOOK (Offense):
EMPTYOFFPB = ZR's EMPTY Offense Playbook - Ready to use to create your own custom Offense Playbook the quick & easy way. *Note: after adding all of your plays, go to Gameplan and edit the stars for the Singleback-Ytrips-Stick play that was non-removeable. ENJOY! (10/15/2017)

PLAYBOOK (Defense):
EMPTYDEFPB = ZR's EMPTY Defense Playbook - Ready to use to create your own custom Defense Playbook the quick & easy way. *Note: after adding in all of your plays, go to Gameplan and remove all of the 5 stars from the Goal Line 5-4-2 play. ENJOY! (10/13/2017)

PLAYBOOK (Defense):
ADRENALIN = ZR's "ADRENALIN" Defense Playbook. Madden 18 Version (not 100% identical to my Madden 17 Version). A shutdown defense that features variety & versatility to cover any scenario. Designed to pressure Offenses with blitzes to force mistakes with aggressive play. Audibles & Basic Gameplan are set. 500 Plays. All Formations. 3-4,4-3,4-4,4-6,5-2,Nickle,Dime,Dollar,Quarter,GoalLine. ENJOY! (10/14/2017)

-----

For something fun for the current 2017 football season for all Madden players... especially geared for the "elite" players (I'm certainly not one of them, lol)... I created 2 "CHALLENGE" Defensive Playbooks. These 2 Playbooks are NOT intended to replace your regular Defensive Playbook of choice. These 2 Playbooks are ONLY intended for FUN to offer a challenge to Madden strategists & controller wizards.

CHALLENGE # 1:
PLAYBOOK (Defense):
ZRZONEZB = ZR DEFENSE CHALLENGE 1 - How versatile & skilled are you? Can you win using ONLY Zone & Zone-Blitz plays on Defense? Find out! Take the challenge! Audibles & Basic Gameplan are set. GOOD LUCK! ENJOY! (10/14/2017)
* Note: This same "challenge" exists for Madden 17

CHALLENGE # 2:
PLAYBOOK (Defense):
ZRMANB = ZR DEFENSE CHALLENGE 2 - How versatile & skilled are you? Can you win using ONLY Man & Man-Blitz plays on Defense? Find out! Take the challenge! Audibles & Basic Gameplan are set. GOOD LUCK! ENJOY! (10/14/2017)
* Note: this same "challenge" exists for Madden 17

-----

Hopefully some may find some of these helpful and useful as well as fun and entertaining for playing Madden 18 on the PS4.

Note for Madden 17 PS4 players: I have some files posted/available on the Madden 17 PS4 Community Server from last year that I hope some may also find helpful, useful, fun, & entertaining for playing Madden 17 on the PS4.

Again, for me, it's not about "publicity"/"popularity", "Likes", # of DLs, etc.... for me it's all about sharing and trying to contribute and give a little back in my very small way to this truly awesome Madden Community here on OS!

Take care... life is too short, smile and be happy. :)
ENJOY -&- HAPPY GAMING!
- Robert -

WhoTfGoneStopM3 10-18-2017 11:51 PM

Re: ZR's M18 "Any Given Sunday" Project(s) for Madden 18 & PS4 Players - ENJOY!

Nice job , why won't it let me post new threads on the forums I'm a new member?