Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Needing help with Online CFM 32-Man All-Madden sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=920429)

Levistick 11-04-2017 08:23 PM

Needing help with Online CFM 32-Man All-Madden sliders

Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone can help.

I'm needing help finding some sliders for an online, 32 man All-Madden CFM. Most of the slider sets I'm finding are for vs. CPU, but our league is having difficulties with the slider set versus humans.

I am hesitant to drop down to All-Pro, because I have heard reports that All-Pro just tips the scales to offense being over powered, and defense under powered. I definitely want a defensive presence in my league, with guys needing to know to make good decisions to make plays. However, a lot of guys in my league are feeling like the gameplay is such that they don't have any control over outcomes, even when they are making smart choices. These complaints are coming from across the board, from long time owners who have had loads of success in the league, to new, first year guys having their first taste of online Madden CFM's.

Can anyone point me in a direction of where I might find some 32-man online CFM sliders?

Thank you in advance.

d4rkn1ghtcrawler 11-04-2017 11:26 PM

Re: Needing help with Online CFM 32-Man All-Madden sliders

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...r-sliders.html

Levistick 11-05-2017 03:28 PM

Re: Needing help with Online CFM 32-Man All-Madden sliders

Thank you!