Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   I can't find a Walk-On Pro-Am game. (/forums/showthread.php?t=920466)

limitbreak9001 11-05-2017 12:14 PM

I can't find a Walk-On Pro-Am game.

I want to play Nba 2k18 but I can never find a walk on pro am game. Most of the time I queue up for a walk on pro am game it gives us A.Is. I do not want to play with A.Is. I want to play with actual people. I have 4 myplayers and I can't get on with any of them. I don't even want to try anymore because it's the same thing 80 percent of the time. This has to be fixed.

Tarronce 11-05-2017 12:22 PM

Re: I can't find a Walk-On Pro-Am game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by limitbreak9001 (Post 2049101207)
I want to play Nba 2k18 but I can never find a walk on pro am game. Most of the time I queue up for a walk on pro am game it gives us A.Is. I do not want to play with A.Is. I want to play with actual people. I have 4 myplayers and I can't get on with any of them. I don't even want to try anymore because it's the same thing 80 percent of the time. This has to be fixed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pocketcoffee 11-05-2017 12:45 PM

in mycareer there 2 types of Pro-AM: the building of Pro Am Team and the one Individual Pro Am. You have to go in the second one

limitbreak9001 11-05-2017 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pocketcoffee (Post 2049101252)
in mycareer there 2 types of Pro-AM: the building of Pro Am Team and the one Individual Pro Am. You have to go in the second one

I know that much. I have about 80 walk on pro am games played. I'm saying that it's hard to find a game that doesn't start with premade A.Is. In 2k17 people used to get disconnected in the beginning of the game so that was understandable. 2k18 literally matches everyone with 65 overall A.Is if it can't find human players. It's unfortunate.

killaxxbearsxxx 11-06-2017 09:10 PM

Yeah I can't seem to get more than 6 to start a game. I hope it gets better soon

MFDOOMBOT 11-07-2017 01:20 AM

This just started happening recently, after patch 5 I believe. I also think it happens most when you’re searching solo, or with one other person. I’ve had more success with 3 to 4 people in a party.

I may actually try some tests with different party search sizes and note how many users on each team the game began with.

Rockie_Fresh88 11-07-2017 08:52 PM

Rarely get full games now

Iasounis 11-08-2017 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88 (Post 2049105162)
Rarely get full games now

I've never said this before, but, this game is broken. Patch, after patch, 'fix' a few things, break a bunch of others. Not really sure what 2K is up too, but it seems that every year, at launch the game is near, or at its best, and then the patches start coming and the game is left in shambles.

Since the last 'patch' in quotes because a patch is supposed to improve the game, ProAm has been a joke. The majority of walk on games, are 2-3 players per side, with A.I.s. Couple that with the fact that people never us the A.I. players, and it's just a 3v3 with zombies.

2k, fix this ASAP, please. I'm already not pleased with the rep system being combined with overall (at least last year rep transferred to new builds) and having to play with dudes grinding badges in ProAm, but I'm beginning to think that buying next year's game won't happen. Tired of getting an unfinished game (beta) and then having Mike Wang decide in March that he's gonna use this year's game to beta test next year's game (admitted it when he did shooting tweaks).

C'mon 2K, you gotta be better than that.