Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Any word of in the clinch is being updated in ufc (/forums/showthread.php?t=920648)

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA 11-07-2017 04:31 PM

Any word of in the clinch is being updated in ufc

Sorry if this has been asked already but i am wording does anybody have any word if the clinch has been improved?personaly i think the best clinch game we have had so far was in undisputed 3 even if they did a copy and post of that system it would be better i know its not the simple though but would be great if they could.:y14:

Supreme_Bananas 11-07-2017 05:35 PM

Re: Any word of in the clinch is being updated in ufc

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA (Post 2049104762)
Sorry if this has been asked already but i am wording does anybody have any word if the clinch has been improved?personaly i think the best clinch game we have had so far was in undisputed 3 even if they did a copy and post of that system it would be better i know its not the simple though but would be great if they could.:y14:

AFAIK the ground has not changed significantly, however the way MartialMind has been harping on about how terrible the clinch was in UFC2 to the devs I hope they have changed it

GameplayDevUFC 11-07-2017 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supreme_Bananas (Post 2049104866)
AFAIK the ground has not changed significantly, however the way MartialMind has been harping on about how terrible the clinch was in UFC2 to the devs I hope they have changed it

There are changes to both the clinch and the ground, just not to the same degree as the standup.

Supreme_Bananas 11-07-2017 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GameplayDevUFC (Post 2049104874)
There are changes to both the clinch and the ground, just not to the same degree as the standup.

Ah that stems me hopeful :D

WarMMA 11-07-2017 05:48 PM

Quote:

Well that's good news :star:

CAPTAINKUKAMUNGA 11-07-2017 06:31 PM

Quote:

I dont suppose you can give us a little bit of an idea as to what those changes are?thank thank you for the response by the way:grin:

Rolltide1980 11-07-2017 06:46 PM

This is actually pretty good news to me,I wasn't expecting the same degree as the stand up or we wouldn't see this game until 2020 lol. I loved the changes in the ground game they introduced in UFC2. The clinch game,well safe to say most of us felt it needed improvement. Can't wait to check it out in the beta to see what's been tweaked.

Trillz 11-07-2017 06:58 PM

I wonder how they fixed the issues on the ground from ea ufc 2 like constant faking stopping the other person from punching. Also some death positions like side back control which isnt really a bad position unless you are hurt. submission spamming, stalling in full guard/half guard.