Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Coach Mode sliders All Pro/All Madden (/forums/showthread.php?t=921382)

StefJoeHalt 11-17-2017 05:35 PM

Coach Mode sliders All Pro/All Madden

Please excuse any grammar or spelling errors..I went to Catholic school..and college was mostly to drink and play football..so not a lot of learning went on lol

So for years been playing Madden since the inception of the game..I have gotten older and have transition from playing the sticks to Coach Mode..

I love this mode because it allows ur players to play exactly to their values especially QB and any player on D you have the curser on..

This Slider set is different in that I used lots of wisdom I obtained from Madden for King and Trojan..King has a fantastic set check his Arena..Also long time slider markers; Josh, AS, Matt10, Charter and also now Flazko all were instrumental in helping me coming up with this via their continued effort to improve Madden as best as possible.. this is a niche group Coach Mode but can be very gratifying and enjoyable..

The approach is this..in the Main Menu leave everything at default and All Pro even sliders with the exception of “Coach Mode” on and Play carrier moves to Auto. Caveat, if u feel it’s needed reset ur profile do it, I do believe it helps.

Start ur CFM select All Madden..with All Pro selected in the Main Menu this allows you to still use LB1 (PS4) on Defense to control defensive selected player (without any user input)

I also use Josh weekly Gameplan feature: see his thread

I also use Trojans QB edits: Example “Pocket passer matches pocket passer within the coaching scheme” “Mobile matched with mobile” west coast etc” see his thread

I also edit CPU Qb I’m facing: speed, agility, acceleration, and elusiveness based on the player..IE Tom Brady type: 75’s for all 4.****ssell Wilson, Marcus Mariota: type 90’s..Edit: also forgot to add, sense pressure has to be either “ paranoid or Trigger Happy”..force pass can be anything

here is my reason why: it appears when Madden attempted to combat “Michael Vick” QB’s..they under the “hood” effected CPU QB’s ability to scramble behind the line of scrimmage..giving the Defensive players a boost to run down QB’s which is global..this in my eyes was the easiest way to resolve the issue..

The below sliders are manually input, not imported.

Give them a try if you like. Took me since launch to come up with that. Joe

Edit: slow game speed in both main menu and CFM
I forgot to add..I use Tdawg XP sliders!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

HC0023 11-17-2017 07:19 PM

Re: Coach Mode sliders All Pro/All Madden

I have been a coach mode guy forever lol Glad to see this being talked about here . Any stats from games yet ? Goodluck with your set .

StefJoeHalt 11-18-2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HC0023 (Post 2049118589)
I have been a coach mode guy forever lol Glad to see this being talked about here . Any stats from games yet ? Goodluck with your set .

So through my test CFM 10 games stats below

Here is Brown 2017 through 9

StefJoeHalt 11-18-2017 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HC0023 (Post 2049118589)

Now my concern when I created these was it’s “created” with bad team as the “median” so..here is a win when I did an Eagles CFM..game 1..

I feel pretty good about them..starting my true CFM now with Browns..in hopes I can get them to playoffs within 2-3years.

vredep 12-02-2017 08:06 AM

I'm curious if you've made any changes to your slider set after patch 1.07 dropped ?

StefJoeHalt 12-02-2017 09:10 AM

Yes will update when I get home from work

StefJoeHalt 12-02-2017 06:00 PM

This with very slow or slow..I adapted Militicket and Trojan’s set..so far the last two games been really good except CPU been run heavy..also minor tweak HUM QB alittle but not much somewhere between 15-18 is the spot..again I’m using Browns..then game with Eagles to make sure they are balance..

will be working on a couple custom books to combat run heavy ratio by CPU..I’m not doing 32 teams just like 3..as I have also tested generic Spread is good and so is Pass Balance..likely make 3 more which I’ll use 3 Sabo books as a Base.

StefJoeHalt 12-04-2017 01:01 PM

Coach Mode sliders All Pro/All Madden

So reworked three of Sabo’s offensive Playbooks to combat run ratio..but I haven’t tested them yet..but reworked the run pass ratio on 1st and 2nd down..also added and removed some plays..

I feel Pats and Carolina team specific books work as well as possible..

then spread and pass balance generic books work..so that’s 7 books total..

as always only using generic D books as custom ones are fubar as are team books..let me know if there is issues