Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Offline CFM Trades (/forums/showthread.php?t=921763)

Redskins041 11-24-2017 11:05 AM

Offline CFM Trades

Hey I was just wondering what everyone does for their trade types on offline cfm? Im not sure if the trade system is logically or not but I feel they make too many trades but I also don't want to turn it off because its unrealistic for the cpu to not make any trades at all. I was thinking maybe leaving it on for the draft offseason and preseason up until week 1 then disabling it and then turning it back on for the last week of the trade deadline. Id appreciate any feedback thank you.

LL-Cool-P 11-24-2017 11:38 AM

Re: Offline CFM Trades

Good question.

About to start my franchise and want it to be sim as possible.

What I might do is turn trades off and then force through the real life trades like Ajayi to Eagles etc.

Then for season 2 I might just turn trades off and let moves only really happen in off-season free agency etc. I would be happier seeing players stay put than randomly switch teams like Madden can do for no reason.

awffltony77 11-24-2017 02:06 PM

Re: Offline CFM Trades

Quote:

Originally Posted by LL-Cool-P (Post 2049126065)
Good question.

About to start my franchise and want it to be sim as possible.

What I might do is turn trades off and then force through the real life trades like Ajayi to Eagles etc.

Then for season 2 I might just turn trades off and let moves only really happen in off-season free agency etc. I would be happier seeing players stay put than randomly switch teams like Madden can do for no reason.

32 team control is the way to go for that stuff.

Personally I just turn trades off right off the bat, because most of them happen right at the start of pre season. Turn em back on in week 1.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Operation Sports mobile app