Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   User Pass Block Slider Reversed? (/forums/showthread.php?t=922342)

Redskins041 11-30-2017 12:21 PM

User Pass Block Slider Reversed?

I have been going back and forth with Mr Hurricane and Charter04 Sliders and I have always been sacked way more on Mr Hurricanes sliders and his pass block is at 90 and Charter's is at 50. So to test this I played a game with 0 user pass block and I had a lot of time to throw. So anyone else think the sliders are reversed?

MrZombie09 11-30-2017 01:28 PM

Re: User Pass Block Slider Reversed?

Interesting. I don't know what to believe anymore, sometimes the sliders seem to be reversed and other times it seems like they aren't. I was using Charter's set, playing against the Browns and at 55 Pass Coverage and reaction, the coverage was really tight and even at 60 catching my wr kept dropping passes as soon as they were touched. On the other side of the ball, my defensive backs took ages to react, even with sliders at 75.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app

AfterArtz 11-30-2017 01:42 PM

Was this in CFM or play now?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app

IcedCoffee1983 11-30-2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrZombie09 (Post 2049137091)
Interesting. I don't know what to believe anymore, sometimes the sliders seem to be reversed and other times it seems like they aren't. I was using Charter's set, playing against the Browns and at 55 Pass Coverage and reaction, the coverage was really tight and even at 60 catching my wr kept dropping passes as soon as they were touched. On the other side of the ball, my defensive backs took ages to react, even with sliders at 75.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Operation Sports mobile app

I also use Charters sliders and I also have my guys drop catches if they are even breathed on the wrong way. I average 7-10 drops EACH GAME.

I also get sacked 7+ times each game with User Pass Block at 95, I recently moved it up from 50 and it was like it made no difference.

So either the User Pass Block is reversed or it literally does nothing.

tommycoa 11-30-2017 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983 (Post 2049137222)
I also use Charters sliders and I also have my guys drop catches if they are even breathed on the wrong way. I average 7-10 drops EACH GAME.

I also get sacked 7+ times each game with User Pass Block at 95, I recently moved it up from 50 and it was like it made no difference.

So either the User Pass Block is reversed or it literally does nothing.

Seems like 40-50 is the only slot where it works. 50 offering the best; 40 the worst.

IcedCoffee1983 11-30-2017 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommycoa (Post 2049137227)
Seems like 40-50 is the only slot where it works. 50 offering the best; 40 the worst.

For pass block? Or Catch? Or both?

Also, I just Tweeted Clint, Rex and John White asking how I could be getting sacked 7+ times each game when I have User Pass Block at 100.

I think EA has a company policy that they are not allowed to respond to criticism, because they usually ignore my Tweets unless I compliment the game, then they "like" my Tweet. So I'm not expecting a response, but its worth a try.

JoshC1977 11-30-2017 03:08 PM

Just my 2 cents....

A lot of times, the biggest issues with slider functionality is when people have a significant difference between the slider values for the user versus the CPU, particularly if you're running on All Madden. Now, not sure how true that is this year... but this is what I've observed on a lot of previous EA games.

So, another angle to explore if you're having issues is to try to keep the user/CPU values within 5-10 points of each other. So, if you're running with CPU PBK at like 35, then you might want to keep the user value in a range of 25-45; depending on what you are looking for.

tommycoa 11-30-2017 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983 (Post 2049137233)
For pass block? Or Catch? Or both?

Also, I just Tweeted Clint, Rex and John White asking how I could be getting sacked 7+ times each game when I have User Pass Block at 100.

I think EA has a company policy that they are not allowed to respond to criticism, because they usually ignore my Tweets unless I compliment the game, then they "like" my Tweet. So I'm not expecting a response, but its worth a try.

Pass block.

Wr catch and pass reaction should be the same or close. Great action down field. Jostling and such.

I’m seeing a great run game with these on cpu vs cpu.

33 fumble
55 run block
44 tackle

55 speed thresh

90 offensive holding.

Looked good on all madden and rookie.