Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Wanted: No Cheese Custom Playbooks for Future Seasons (/forums/showthread.php?t=922352)

tommycoa 11-30-2017 03:26 PM

Wanted: No Cheese Custom Playbooks for Future Seasons

We’d need two lists for PS4 and xbox, I’m on xbox.

But it’d be cool to have other people create playbooks for future seasons.

Game plays much better with custom playbooks.

Name the playbook your name, don’t make it cheesey, fix the situations, and share it here. Not nearly enough good, high quality, non-cheese custom playbooks out there, so we need to flood the market.

Tonight I’ll put one together for sharing.

Darth Aegis 11-30-2017 08:07 PM

Re: Wanted: No Cheese Custom Playbooks for Future Seasons

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommycoa (Post 2049137270)
We’d need two lists for PS4 and xbox, I’m on xbox.

But it’d be cool to have other people create playbooks for future seasons.

Game plays much better with custom playbooks.

Name the playbook your name, don’t make it cheesey, fix the situations, and share it here. Not nearly enough good, high quality, non-cheese custom playbooks out there, so we need to flood the market.

Tonight I’ll put one together for sharing.

Great thread idea.

Question: I moved over to the Xbox One X and I used to use Sabo's on occasion. I know Vannwolfhawk started one for the Xbox but never finished all the teams.

Do know of any that are?

tommycoa 11-30-2017 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket (Post 2049137720)
Great thread idea.

Question: I moved over to the Xbox One X and I used to use Sabo's on occasion. I know Vannwolfhawk started one for the Xbox but never finished all the teams.

Do know of any that are?

Using vannwolfhawks. Might make some variations from the one’s he’s already created. Want a passing attack, assign the cpu New England’s playbook by wolfhawk. They’ll throw 10-15 times more than they’ll run. It’s very west coast.

Created a old school florida steve spurrier fun’n gun type playbook, lots of three reciever sets out of the I and spread formations. Like the air coryell, minus a recieving threat at tight end. Draws and sweeps dominate the run game. Haven’t seen it in action yet. About to throw it on now, unless the kids want to watch something. Think i may have a set for cpu vs cpu mode, using rookie level, and zeroing out the human sliders. Seems to knock out the comebacks and such, but don’t kill them from being possible.

tommycoa 11-30-2017 08:23 PM

Also with this, I may make future coaches, like Peyton manning, drew brees. Those types. Get the bears and packers smash mouth run first playbooks for the weather games. An air raid. College spread attack with option game. Run and shoot. A two tightend type offense like Bill Parcells ran with the Giants. Something that’s all under center. And if one of these playbooks has success, i’ll Assign it to more teams.

Now that qb play is somewhat human, really want to have fun with changing trends in the league.

Darth Aegis 11-30-2017 08:58 PM

Wow, that sounds Awesome!

Yeah, I was playing last night and I had the titans in 3rd & 12's and I swear I got hit with the 4verts 3 or 4 times. :brickwall:brickwall:brickwall

VTWiseGuy 11-30-2017 10:12 PM

I would like to see HOF coaches playbooks come back and be able to edit generic playbooks!

tommycoa 11-30-2017 11:00 PM

Haughtypine7723 on xbox one.

Fun n Gun
Raid

tommycoa 12-01-2017 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VTWiseGuy (Post 2049137910)
I would like to see HOF coaches playbooks come back and be able to edit generic playbooks!

This would be awesome. Especially in the future of a franchise. Have the old become new again. Would love having those far/near formations and the old split backs.