Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Major Injury Regression (/forums/showthread.php?t=922629)

Billy17 12-04-2017 01:46 AM

Major Injury Regression

Has anyone had a player suffer an injury and then when they come back, each week they regress by 2 on injury for a "major injury."

If so, is there a way to stop it or is the player basically done and will continue to regress each week?

Aestis 12-04-2017 08:28 AM

Re: Major Injury Regression

Typically only happens for 1 up to a few weeks after returning from the major injury. Doesn't happen forever.

Hard to call that unrealistic but I get it's not fun to have your player become more injury prone.

Billy17 12-04-2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aestis (Post 2049143034)
Typically only happens for 1 up to a few weeks after returning from the major injury. Doesn't happen forever.

Hard to call that unrealistic but I get it's not fun to have your player become more injury prone.

Ok thanks. It's occurred 3 straight weeks in a 32 online CFM with Semaje Perine after getting hurt last season so I wanted to check to see if it would continue occurring forever.

RogueHominid 12-05-2017 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy17 (Post 2049142853)
Has anyone had a player suffer an injury and then when they come back, each week they regress by 2 on injury for a "major injury."

If so, is there a way to stop it or is the player basically done and will continue to regress each week?

I had no idea this was in the game. While it sucks to have it happen to one of your guys, I love that it's possible.

phantomshark 01-18-2018 10:58 PM

It never ends. I've had it happen to my QB for 2 seasons straight.It's a glitch.

Devaster 01-19-2018 11:54 AM

It started with the most recent patch. Every FA I sign regresses -2 INJ every single week due to "Major Injury". And these have been healthy players. I just edit the injury rating to fix the issue. Some of the teams around the league have also experienced this, but it only appears to have happened one time for those teams. While it happens every week for me.

NFCastle 01-19-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devaster (Post 2049193036)
It started with the most recent patch. Every FA I sign regresses -2 INJ every single week due to "Major Injury". And these have been healthy players. I just edit the injury rating to fix the issue. Some of the teams around the league have also experienced this, but it only appears to have happened one time for those teams. While it happens every week for me.

It was there prior to this. Even in 1.07 I had this happen to John Conner in my Pitt offline Cfm. I only noticed it for a few weeks and then made it to the off-season.

At least we have full editing abilities. To go in and fix it if we don't like it n

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app