Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   WR drops on Sim mode All Madden (/forums/showthread.php?t=922643)

greenbuk75 12-04-2017 09:53 AM

WR drops on Sim mode All Madden

Anyone else have a maddening amount of drops on balls where your WR gets sneezed on? I am using the Steelers with AB, JuJu (86 CIT) and Jordan Reed who I traded for and still average 6 drops per game even with possession catch. Triangle and square catching is completely useless in sim mode and even the GOAT Brown drops every single spec catch if he is even touched on the play which is ridiculous. Combine it with the fact DBs play ball better than receivers on AM it becomes a **** show.

Id almost prefer madden 16s OP spec catching with this years tighter zone coverage's to what it has become on sim

mdiggitydawg 12-04-2017 10:14 AM

Re: WR drops on Sim mode All Madden

Has killed many a drive...Drops when wide open, barely touched..frustrated to say the least...then again I am playing as the Giants so I chalk most it up as to them being a horrible team

IcedCoffee1983 12-04-2017 10:56 AM

Try putting the User WR Catch slider at 60

greenbuk75 12-04-2017 01:36 PM

its at 50 rn, ill suggest to commish

Holmesx10 12-04-2017 02:42 PM

It’s not as bad once you learn how to fit the ball into soft spots against zone. Like when throwing over the middle always possession catch it or if your wideout is in front of a safety on posts or deep ins aggressive catch those. It helps the learn where to place them as a qb as well. I play all madden with some buddies and it’s definitely worth drafting reliable hands/routerunners this year versus just speed demons

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

UtahUtes32 12-04-2017 03:45 PM

I think I have catching @40,but I get almost no drops. Are you playing against the CPU?

greenbuk75 12-04-2017 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holmesx10 (Post 2049143703)
It’s not as bad once you learn how to fit the ball into soft spots against zone. Like when throwing over the middle always possession catch it or if your wideout is in front of a safety on posts or deep ins aggressive catch those. It helps the learn where to place them as a qb as well. I play all madden with some buddies and it’s definitely worth drafting reliable hands/routerunners this year versus just speed demons

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

IDK if you read the post but it doesn't get more reliable than Antonio brown, Jordan reed and JuJu Smith-Shuster to throw to...aggressive catch is a guaranteed drop unless the CPU kicks in with the auto-diving catch and possession catches get dropped on love taps to the ankle, its ridiculous

greenbuk75 12-04-2017 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pimpycraig (Post 2049143827)
I think I have catching @40,but I get almost no drops. Are you playing against the CPU?

All users unfortunately