Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   NBA 2K Basketball (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   NBA 2K League Qualifying Takes Place From January 1 - January 31, Details Here (/forums/showthread.php?t=922779)

Steve_OS 12-05-2017 10:29 PM

NBA 2K League Qualifying Takes Place From January 1 - January 31, Details Here

NBA 2K League Managing Director Brendan Donohue has announced the NBA 2K League Qualifier, which is...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

jk31 12-06-2017 05:34 AM

Re: NBA 2K League Qualifying Takes Place From January 1 - January 31, Details Here

So people on pc are Not wanted i Guess? no way to qualify when the proam Mode is broken for over a month now.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Operation Sports mobile app

Korrupted 12-06-2017 01:44 PM

Re: NBA 2K League Qualifying Takes Place From January 1 - January 31, Details Here

This should be Team Pro AM only imo. Walk On doesn't prove anything. I understand everybody doesn't have a 5 to run with but you're doing yourself a disfavor running solo in Walk ON anyways. Definitely wanna see how this plays out though.

ruxpinke 12-06-2017 02:06 PM

I hereby rename this the "5 out blow by jump pass to limitless pure sharp invitational"

Thetruth9012 12-06-2017 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruxpinke (Post 2049146816)
I hereby rename this the "5 out blow by jump pass to limitless pure sharp invitational"

Hahah my thoughts exactly.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka

jfsolo 12-06-2017 07:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chmielu9123 (Post 2049146865)
Hahah my thoughts exactly.

Wysłane z mojego LG-H525n przy użyciu Tapatalka

It's unfortunate, but terrible metas making the game look bad on a national stage is the best way for sports games to get the resources necessary to make serious improvements in the gameplay.

jyoung 12-07-2017 04:00 AM

Quote:

And for the few instances where you don't get a blowby animation after turboing directly into your defender's body, all you have to do is flick your right joystick down for an easy snatchback pullup jumper that will either trap the defender in an ankle breaker animation or create enough shooting space for a deadeye badge "green bean."

:brickwall

3ShowTime2 12-07-2017 04:35 AM

Ive watched a lot of the so called best elite pro am teams recently on twitch etc. It was boring to watch. All the teams do is having a "dribble gawd" PG flickjumping around at the top of the key, getting a screen from the C, waiting for the opportunity to fakedrive inside because they are looking to kick it out to one of the three sharpshooters anyway. Ive seen so many spots where I thought why dont you just make layup, youve beaten your man. No team basketball at all. Ive yet to see someone else than the PG trying to create something. If this will be the meta the eleague wont get much attention outside the community itself.