Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Old Gen (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   WOW imagined if this happened in the NFL this year (/forums/showthread.php?t=92299)

JayJ 08-14-2004 03:52 AM

WOW imagined if this happened in the NFL this year

I started a franchise in Madden with the Cardinals and just simmed throuhg the first year thinkin that we would do really horrible. And to no surprise we did we went 6-10 what was funny was i ended up being a wild card team fortunate for me the rams, seahawks, and 49ers all did worst then me. Man this would be great if it was to happen in the NFL.

Psyblast 08-14-2004 03:55 AM

Re: WOW imagined if this happened in the NFL this year

LOL, there's hope for the Lions!

Yeah, simulating is really wacky. In ESPN (*avoids debris and boos*) when you simulate a season, there's about 10-15 2000 yard rushers, LOL.

JayJ 08-14-2004 03:56 AM

HAHA i know what you mean Emmit Smith broke the single-season rushing record in mine!!

BigTim 08-14-2004 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psyblast
LOL, there's hope for the Lions!

Yeah, simulating is really wacky. In ESPN (*avoids debris and boos*) when you simulate a season, there's about 10-15 2000 yard rushers, LOL.

where do you people come up with this crap?

sure, the simming is a little screwy, but in 10 years on my franchise, ive had 4 guys run fro 2000+, and all of them were under 2100 yards.

Alanb 08-15-2004 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigTim
where do you people come up with this crap?

sure, the simming is a little screwy, but in 10 years on my franchise, ive had 4 guys run fro 2000+, and all of them were under 2100 yards.

Where do they come up with this? I'll tell you where.

They make it up. It's not a blatant lie: what they say they actually think they saw. It just flashes there, on the screen. They look at it, register it incorrectly, and then report it.

That's the only way I figure these things happen, since a great majority of these oddities I honestly never have seen.

Alanb

Psyblast 08-15-2004 01:14 AM

I "respectfully" tell both of you to "shove it". Just STFU, you make my head hurt with your bellyaching.

10-15, MAYBE I was exaggerating. But there was EASILLY 7-10 guys that had 2000+ rushing yards when I simulated a season. WHY would I make it up? I have no reason to, and unless you simpletons have some hidden cameras in my house and are monitoring me, you have no reason to doubt me, other than the fact that you're a couple of trolls doing what you do best: Trying to start a fight.

Some people need to know when to stop typing and go take a walk.

JBalfour4 08-15-2004 01:18 AM

siming sux

PA_Gamesta 08-15-2004 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBalfour4
siming sux

No way! Simming is fun. Makes you feel like you're a good owner if your team is still doing good 10 years down the road.