Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Cloud CFM Draft Classes pre-made? (/forums/showthread.php?t=923154)

saybur 12-12-2017 05:48 AM

Cloud CFM Draft Classes pre-made?

Sorry if this has been discussed, I have not seen it.

I have just received the exact same draft class in two different cloud CFM's. I never noticed this before and thought we were still receiving random draft classes. Is that not the case anymore? Could this have something to do with the recent update?

saybur 12-12-2017 05:52 AM

Re: Cloud CFM Draft Classes pre-made?

I just created another Cloud CFM and again have the exact same draft class, now with my third team. What gives?

SN49ers 12-12-2017 06:31 AM

If the league starts from Play Now Live or at some starting point (instead of the "Custom Roster" option) the draft class is always the same for each starting point.

saybur 12-12-2017 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SN49ers (Post 2049152947)
If the league starts from Play Now Live or at some starting point (instead of the "Custom Roster" option) the draft class is always the same for each starting point.

I guess that's it, I've been starting from week 14. I wonder how they decided to have it work like that.

Anyway, thank you for the help!

vstro 12-12-2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SN49ers (Post 2049152947)

Exactly. Each specific week has an assigned draft class to it

CM Hooe 12-12-2017 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saybur (Post 2049152967)
I guess that's it, I've been starting from week 14. I wonder how they decided to have it work like that.

Anyway, thank you for the help!

It's because the draft class generation happens during the advance from Preseason Week 4 into Regular Season Week 1. When you start a franchise from a Play Now Live start point at or beyond Regular Season Week 1, that step has already happened, so the draft class has already been generated.

saybur 12-12-2017 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CM Hooe (Post 2049153259)
It's because the draft class generation happens during the advance from Preseason Week 4 into Regular Season Week 1. When you start a franchise from a Play Now Live start point at or beyond Regular Season Week 1, that step has already happened, so the draft class has already been generated.

Interesting, but makes sense. Thanks for the info!

madmax25 12-13-2017 04:11 PM

Does anyone have a list of the players by OVR (a la OMN's scouting tool perhaps)?

Just curious!