Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Rosters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=494)
-   -   Join Madden Custom Rosters on Facebook.... (/forums/showthread.php?t=923248)

mathteachernerd1968 12-14-2017 07:11 AM

Join Madden Custom Rosters on Facebook....

Hey guys,

If you enjoy playing with custom rosters, whether historic seasons, all time best teams per season, all-time rosters,...and you want to play some H2H against other PS4 users, then join:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1847358038908259/

Doing a full season in CFM against other users is doable in this league. If you don't have time for all that, we do playoff tournaments where you select any team you want to play with - we go with 6 teams in each conference, sim to the playoffs by force-winning the 12 teams with injuries and trades off, and then you play with your team with a chance to win the Super Bowl.

Loads of fun even if you just like talking about historic/classic rosters, players, teams.

Hope to see you there.

ps, here's a little taste: the 1987 Super Bowl, H2H between the 1987 Dolphins vs Rams. It was a classic as Dan Marino looked for his first Super Bowl ring vs. the Eric Dickerson led Rams.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/208817410

mathteachernerd1968 12-14-2017 08:03 AM

Re: Join Madden Custom Rosters on Facebook....

Here's a 1987 playoff game H2H in CFM from a couple weeks ago between the 87 Bears & Giants.
Same playoffs that resulted in the 1987 Super Bowl above between the Rams and Dolphins...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jegp...&feature=share

RaiderDaveMusic 12-14-2017 02:28 PM

facebook.com/raiderdavemusic

I sent the request and will be down for games and seasons. In addition if needed, I know where to find player ratings that I don't think a lot of people seem to be aware of. Maybe I am wrong, but for classic rosters I know for classic teams old madden games always had a poster with individual player rankings before they ever add the NFLPA. This started in 1992. My whole neighborhood could name 99% of every player in the league back then just based on number. For instance #32 on New Jersey on Madden '92 is Blair Thomas from Penn State etc. Everything on classic madden games is acurate for old players... they had to be because they couldn't sell player names back then, but they could get away with likenesses by changing the "then" Los Angeles Raiders to just being "Oakland" and having all the players proper.

Madden 64's list of classic teams is accurate... every single player number and rating is true to their real life counterpart.

that being said there is a specific roster that focuses on the CLASSIC TEAMS as opposed to CLASSIC ROSTERS. It is VERY accurate and about 85% complete it appears. It's the roster entitled "84to2000bestTeams" made by "Phantomfi6hter"

diamond_ten 12-14-2017 02:46 PM

Hey RaiderDave,

Would be interested in seeing these ratings you have from the old Madden games. I have my own rating system that I'm using for the 84-2000 set but would love to bounce them up against the ratings there.