Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Madden 18 question about playbook and schemes (/forums/showthread.php?t=923848)

shaunhill256 12-23-2017 09:41 PM

Madden 18 question about playbook and schemes

What generic playbook should I give every nfl team and what scheme should I give every team

I try to go by off player ratings but I don’t think that works very good like I gave pats balance playbook

tommycoa 12-23-2017 11:26 PM

Re: Madden 18 question about playbook and schemes

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaunhill256 (Post 2049164854)
What generic playbook should I give every nfl team and what scheme should I give every team

I try to go by off player ratings but I don’t think that works very good like I gave pats balance playbook

Balanced playbook is the best. Each team runs this playbook in their own unique way. Run Balanced and Spread work right too. West Coast could be better.

RogueHominid 12-24-2017 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommycoa (Post 2049164899)
Balanced playbook is the best. Each team runs this playbook in their own unique way. Run Balanced and Spread work right too. West Coast could be better.

Are these less heavy on 4 verts and other plays the cpu doesn’t run well?

tommycoa 12-24-2017 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trojan Man (Post 2049164938)
Are these less heavy on 4 verts and other plays the cpu doesn’t run well?

They’ll still call shot plays from time to time. Balanced is the next best thing if you cant to the custom playbooks workaround. Teams really just play to their strengths. If they have three good wideouts, you’ll see them use three wideouts. If they have a power back, you’ll see two tight or two back sets on 1st and 2cond down. Just setting opponent to balanced playbook really helps this game.

Honestly with madden team playbooks this year, New England’s is the only one i’d Use. It works as it should. But these playbooks this year seem to be more or less the same formations cut and paste. The balanced playbook offers just about every formation in the game. And teams use these formations accordingly.