Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Random Injury Regression Without Suffering an Injury? (/forums/showthread.php?t=924458)

Devaster 01-04-2018 12:22 PM

Random Injury Regression Without Suffering an Injury?

I'm in my 2020 season (4th year) and I signed a FA RB Kenyan Drake as a backup RB. And the first two games he has regressed in injury twice. He didn't suffer an injury. He is only 26 I think. He has been getting 5-10 touches/game and hasn't been bad averaging close to 4 YPC.

Looking around the league there are a bunch of players suffering injury regression without actually being injured. Not every team, but I'd say 1/4 of the teams have one player losing injury rating due to a major injury and not being injured.

This only started during this 2020 season. I've never seen it before unless a player actually suffers a major injury.

Looking at those players they usually lose injury rating to a major injury for some sort of -confidence poor play. Drake on my team lost 2 for nothing the 1st week. But the 2nd week he had a fumble for -confidence and that appears to have applied to him losing injury rating. I've seen OLinemen losing injury rating for giving up 2 sacks around the league. WR losing injury rating for fumble/drops. This is new this season.

Anyone else noticed players losing injury rating for poor plays that cause -conf?

Ueauvan 01-06-2018 11:58 AM

Re: Random Injury Regression Without Suffering an Injury?

i get that for roster members who were uninjured the entire previous year. i edit the players as i do for regression caused by bad year mcv goes down, for cb#6 ! he played special teams and garbage time less than 10% of defensive plays and led the team in st tackles (yes i not only track those manually but also when they start their drives from)