Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Newly Created Cloud CFM not showing up (/forums/showthread.php?t=924858)

saybur 01-12-2018 06:56 AM

Newly Created Cloud CFM not showing up

Since the last roster update and the new starting points of Wild Card and Division Playoff weekend, my new cloud CFM's are not showing up on the list.

One I created last night showed up this morning from the main screen to resume, but when I go into the cloud CFM list it's not there. I created a new one to test and it also does not appear in the list. Since I entered a new CFM, the one I created last night isn't available from the home screen resume. Is it just gone now?

Has anyone else experienced this yet?

saybur 01-12-2018 06:59 AM

Re: Newly Created Cloud CFM not showing up

I thought perhaps I had reached a maximum number of CFM's, so I deleted a few old ones. The new ones still aren't showing up.

saybur 01-12-2018 12:29 PM

Can someone else just try creating a cloud CFM and see if it shows up in their cloud list? I don't see how this would be isolated since these are saved on EA servers.

Rocket32 01-12-2018 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saybur (Post 2049183778)
Can someone else just try creating a cloud CFM and see if it shows up in their cloud list? I don't see how this would be isolated since these are saved on EA servers.

I think there is a problem. Just tested it and created a cloud CFM and I can only access it from the last played screen, it dosen’t show up in the load franchise list screen, so it’s not isolated.

I wonder if they are aware of it yet.

saybur 01-12-2018 01:08 PM

I just did some more playing around with it. It looks like it doesn't save if you start during Wildcard Week or Divisionals Week. Starting at any other point still saves.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon, I'd like to use some different draft classes.

saybur 01-13-2018 08:21 AM

I'm surprised more people have not noticed this. I can't find any other information about it.

Slightly off-topic, but I noticed when I started during the playoffs that the player pool in free agency was much better. I think if the CPU only gets that one chance during offseason week 1, they are less likely to be able to sign some guys. I saw guys like Kirk Cousins, Allen Robinson, Dontari Poe, etc. Guys that are actually expected to make it to free agency. At first I thought Madden just tuned the logic to allow a more realistic free agency, but starting another CFM in week 17 I realize that's not the case. :)

Here's hoping this gets fixed soon so we can have that FA experience.

saybur 01-13-2018 11:15 AM

So another update..

I have 11 cloud CFM's currently on my list, but when I went to create a new one it said "You are already the commissioner of 20 leagues, please delete one." So that tells me the playoff week ones still exist(I guess I made at least 9 while troubleshooting), they're just not being shown so that we can access them.

Rocket32 01-13-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saybur (Post 2049184976)
So another update..

I have 11 cloud CFM's currently on my list, but when I went to create a new one it said "You are already the commissioner of 20 leagues, please delete one." So that tells me the playoff week ones still exist(I guess I made at least 9 while troubleshooting), they're just not being shown so that we can access them.

Do you have Twitter? If so maybe try tweeting at Rex, Clint, or John White and see if you can let one of them know and make sure they are aware of it so it can get fixed ASAP.

I noticed the free agent thing as well, I saw Drew Brees in free agency.