Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Big TDs All Madden Sliders (/forums/showthread.php?t=924912)

tyler28 01-12-2018 07:31 PM

Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Ive been debating about posting a set this year only because i havent had the time to keep up with an active thread. However,with the requests Ive received lately asking for my set i will post it and do my best.

Ive tested a ton and this set is final unless something drastically needs changing. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Ive pretty much tried every combination of various sets and feel for me that this is a great spot to start from or just roll with.

This is for madden 18

User/cpu
Qb Accuracy 30/15 (20)
Pass Block 70/30
Catching 60/40
Run Block 46/40
Fumbles 45/40
Reaction 75/20
INT 50/15
Coverage 75 (70)/20
Tackle 65/50

All penalties and Special Teams Default
Speed Normal

All Auto subs 80/60
Running back auto sub 84/79
clock 12min/18sec run off

Fatigue 65
Injury 30
Threshold 27

I dont play with any house rules, Its all madden. Game on

Defense auto strafe off all other helps on,

I dont play with roster edits or custom playbooks.

Enjoy, and as usual thanks to this great community of slider makers to help get Madden in a playable spot for us sim heads!!

MADDEN 19 SLIDERS

Just a little PSA, I have tested all the madden sets on here and done some of my own testing and research. What im using is very similar to most sets on the slider end. I do change my set up a bit from what im seeing and I feel that is what is really getting me good results. I am very happy with how all madden is playing right now. By all means its not perfect but its in a better spot than years past and Im enjoying it.

So here is my set up

All helps ON , ballhawk OFF

Quater length 9 min, no sec run off. A

ll visual helps OFF, i hate that they brought back the FG arc on All madden i was enjoying it off.

XP Sliders All Default. Havent dived into these this year, default seems fine

I use EAs roster. Personal preference but results will vary with none traited roster on this set . I have tested it and i wasnt getting the same results. I recommend EAs with this set.

Game speed Normal

Auto subs All Default but RB i go 98/100

INJ 15
FAT 50
THR 50

USER/CPU

Acc 40/35
PB 50/45
Cat 55/38
RB 50/50
Fum 50/50
RT 50/50
int 35/12
cov 50/50
tkl 45/40

Penalties

Offsides. 55
Fs. 55
Hold. 55
Dh. 50
Fm. 50
Dpi. 60
Ibib. 50
Rtp. 50

Rtk. On
Ritk. On

All Special Teams Default

I dont user catch and i pick plays from the suggested list. Those are my only house rules i limit to myself.

Hope this helps those that are still struggling to hone in on some sliders. All Madden can be a blast with the right set up.

THIS SET IS FOR MADDEN 19, updated 12/10/18

Ren The Conqueror 01-13-2018 09:40 AM

Re: Big TDs All Madden Sliders

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler28 (Post 2049184383)
Ive been debating about posting a set this year only because i havent had the time to keep up with an active thread. However,with the requests Ive received lately asking for my set i will post it and do my best.

Ive tested a ton and this set is final unless something drastically needs changing. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Ive pretty much tried every combination of various sets and feel for me that this is a great spot to start from or just roll with.

User/cpu
Qb Accuracy 30/15
Pass Block 70/30
Catching 60/40
Run Block 46/40
Fumbles 45/40
Reaction 75/20
INT 50/15
Coverage 75/20
Tackle 65/50

Speed Normal

All Auto subs 80/60

Fatigue 65
Injury 30
Threshold 27

Enjoy, and as usual thanks to this great community of slider makers to help get Madden in a playable spot for us sim heads!!

Nice looking set dude! To everyone out there on OS, I highly endorse this. Tyler knows is stuff.

Baller Osiris 01-13-2018 01:12 PM

Never bothered touching the threshold slider but seeing yours at 27 made me curious about it and I did a bit of research

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTpPZS8cpWI

This vid pretty much confirms your setting to be the most "Realistic".

25-30 seems to be the sweet spot for realistic separation.

Definitely will plug these in and give feedback :y220e:

tyler28 01-13-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baller Osiris (Post 2049185059)
Never bothered touching the threshold slider but seeing yours at 27 made me curious about it and I did a bit of research

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTpPZS8cpWI

This vid pretty much confirms your setting to be the most "Realistic".

25-30 seems to be the sweet spot for realistic separation.

Definitely will plug these in and give feedback :y220e:

Let me know how it goes.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82 (Post 2049184884)
Nice looking set dude! To everyone out there on OS, I highly endorse this. Tyler knows is stuff.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app

D81SKINS 01-13-2018 04:34 PM

I like how these look for AM. I'm thinking of going up to AM level.
How many ints do you throw with CPU @ 15?

tyler28 01-13-2018 06:04 PM

ive playes 3 games and ive thrown 3. i was getting too many cheese ints on anything higher. i liked 20 but even then i was seeing crazy catches and high int totals. this brings it to a more realistic number for me. you will still be punished for an off throw pick but your not going to see a pick every time a defender touches it, which is what im looking for.

bakersville123 01-13-2018 09:00 PM

Ive been playing with a custom AP set with qb rating edits, but this set caught my eye due to the lower speed threshold, which I have been using, mainly because I wanted to give qbs more separation from DL on scrambles.

Given all the positive feedback of all madden after the most recent patch, I thought Id give these a try. Boy am I glad I did. I started a clean franchise, deleted my profile and put these in verbatim, lone exception 15 min with 13 sec run off.

Loved it. I played coach mode with them. Thanks for posting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

gman2774 01-14-2018 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler28 (Post 2049184383)

User/cpu

Qb Accuracy 30/15

Pass Block 70/30

Catching 60/40

Run Block 46/40

Fumbles 45/40

Reaction 75/20

INT 50/15

Coverage 75/20

Tackle 65/50

Speed Normal

All Auto subs 80/60

Fatigue 65

Injury 30

Threshold 27

Tyler-do you enter these in the main menu and import them into CFM? Also, do you set up your profile simulation then expert?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports