Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football Sliders (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=495)
-   -   Recommend AP slider set? (/forums/showthread.php?t=924948)

fordblues 01-13-2018 09:19 AM

Recommend AP slider set?

Hi all - reading thru threads. Is there a challenging All Pro set without having to do all the admin work in changing schemes/player types? Any advice appreciated.

dk6663 01-13-2018 01:13 PM

Re: Recommend AP slider set?

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordblues (Post 2049184869)
Hi all - reading thru threads. Is there a challenging All Pro set without having to do all the admin work in changing schemes/player types? Any advice appreciated.

Since the last patch, AP w/ Default settings. Best game of Madden i have played in a long time. Double OT win against the Eagles !

Baller Osiris 01-13-2018 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fordblues (Post 2049184869)

Flazko & Armor sliders are pretty solid.

Good bases to start from and then you adjust around the kind of play type you prefer.

All-Pro default with threshold at 25 is something you should try out.

Trikz 01-15-2018 06:47 PM

Try some AM my man, Armor and Raider been producing some good sliders since the most recent patch. :grin:

Rob9874 01-25-2018 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trikz (Post 2049188322)
Try some AM my man, Armor and Raider been producing some good sliders since the most recent patch. :grin:

Some of us aren't ready for those :D. Just isn't fun when the CPU is scoring on every drive, and you get picked every drive.

I'm using AP default, and adjusting as necessary. I have CPU Pass Coverage, Int, and Pass Reaction Time down to 25, and still getting picked like crazy. Next game, all those down to 15. Don't feel guilty until I'm getting 75% completion. Currently around 40%, 1 TD, and 4 INT (incl a pick 6).

UPDATE: I set CPU Pass Reaction Time, INT, and Pass Coverage to 15, and I still only had 48% completion. I set Human Pass Reaction Time and Pass Coverage to 75, they threw 60%. So I'll keep it at these extremes until I get better.