Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Cfm stat template (/forums/showthread.php?t=925109)

tyler28 01-15-2018 10:06 PM

Cfm stat template

Ive seen some on here but i cant seem to find them. Does anyone have a good template i could download to keep stats and league history on?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app

philjcreed 01-16-2018 07:51 AM

Re: Cfm stat template

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler28 (Post 2049188683)
Ive seen some on here but i cant seem to find them. Does anyone have a good template i could download to keep stats and league history on?

This is geared around mostly tracking your own player's stats, but also league leaders/playoffs etc.

It is designed for the 49ers, but can be adapted to other teams with a little bit of work.

Lots of cells and sheets auto-update/populate, so keep an eye on what you're deleting/changing.

Also, as a tip, always copy and paste to insert new seasons, NEVER insert new rows as it seems to break the QUERY function.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Billy4NY 01-16-2018 07:48 PM

Where was this spreadsheet a couple of weeks ago when I was asking for CFM spreadsheet tips. Amazing work. Would you ever consider expanding the salary data to future years so you can based current year decisions on projected cap space?

tyler28 01-16-2018 08:31 PM

Are there any other options? This spreadsheet looks awesome im just asking to see what other options people are using.

Billy4NY 01-18-2018 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler28 (Post 2049189843)
Are there any other options? This spreadsheet looks awesome im just asking to see what other options people are using.

Yeah, go back to the forums and search for my thread, "CFM Spreadsheet Geeks." You will see what I use there and I also uploaded a template for you to use.