Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Other Baseball Games (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   R.B.I. Baseball 18 Cover Athlete is Francisco Lindor (/forums/showthread.php?t=925286)

Steve_OS 01-20-2018 01:18 PM

R.B.I. Baseball 18 Cover Athlete is Francisco Lindor

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T0v20PvCsA0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cleveland Indians All-Star shortstop, Francisco Lindor has been announced as the cover athlete for R.B.I. Baseball 18....

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.

Cod 01-21-2018 01:58 PM

Re: R.B.I. Baseball 18 Cover Athlete is Francisco Lindor

Hope they bring this year's iteration to PC...

boomhauertjs 01-22-2018 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cod (Post 2049195399)
Hope they bring this year's iteration to PC...

Doesn't look like it. From what I could tell, it's Xbox, PS4, and Switch (and probably mobile).

If you're looking for a PC baseball game, look out for Super Mega Baseball 2. It doesn't have real MLB players, but it has good customization and the first one played a really good game of baseball despite the cartoonish graphics.

boomhauertjs 01-22-2018 09:38 AM

This is a long article that gives the whole history of the game, but there's good info about this year's version at the end. They've added things like franchise mode and licensed music. There's no mention of a PC version. Based on this, I'll probably pick up the IOS version.

https://www.polygon.com/features/201...-mlbam-history

Cod 01-22-2018 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boomhauertjs (Post 2049196284)
Doesn't look like it. From what I could tell, it's Xbox, PS4, and Switch (and probably mobile).

If you're looking for a PC baseball game, look out for Super Mega Baseball 2. It doesn't have real MLB players, but it has good customization and the first one played a really good game of baseball despite the cartoonish graphics.

I played the crap out of SMB1...was sad when the second one got delayed :(