Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   CFM Playing as a CB (/forums/showthread.php?t=925533)

jaebonez34 01-23-2018 09:35 AM

CFM Playing as a CB

I know the majority of folks in here use the cfm to control the entire team but I was wondering if there was anybody in here besides me that likes to take control of a created player and just play that position. I've done this as QB and RB but I think the most fun I've had with it was when I created a CB. Just something about that one on one matchup on the outside and taking a interception back for 6 or taking the chance with a CB blitz and hit sticking the QB to cause that game changing fumble.

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 01-23-2018 11:50 AM

Re: CFM Playing as a CB

I don't normally do it with created players, but I'll play on defensive camera, choose one guy and stick with him. It's immersive and fun.

JayCutlersCig 01-23-2018 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaebonez34 (Post 2049198212)
I know the majority of folks in here use the cfm to control the entire team but I was wondering if there was anybody in here besides me that likes to take control of a created player and just play that position. I've done this as QB and RB but I think the most fun I've had with it was when I created a CB. Just something about that one on one matchup on the outside and taking a interception back for 6 or taking the chance with a CB blitz and hit sticking the QB to cause that game changing fumble.

I do this all the time. First Round, Man-to-Man is the best option. You have good speed to start and your coverage skills are okay, but as expected, you suck at tackling. I cheat and put the XP% at 300% for CBs and get to the high 90s by my first year.

ALSO, this is pretty important. Put the speed parity at 35-40. There’s realistic speed in those numbers. Use Flazko’s sliders for everything else.

booker21 01-23-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayCutlersCig (Post 2049199109)
I do this all the time. First Round, Man-to-Man is the best option. You have good speed to start and your coverage skills are okay, but as expected, you suck at tackling. I cheat and put the XP% at 300% for CBs and get to the high 90s by my first year.

ALSO, this is pretty important. Put the speed parity at 35-40. There’s realistic speed in those numbers. Use Flazko’s sliders for everything else.

I do play CB only on D. But i do not create a player. Just use their CB1 and stick with it the entire season.