Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Levi's Stadium: sunset is on the wrong side (/forums/showthread.php?t=925815)

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 01-28-2018 05:16 AM

Levi's Stadium: sunset is on the wrong side

Something had been bothering me every home game playing as the 49ers, and it wasn't until I carefully looked that I realized what it was.

But as you can see here:

Madden clearly has the wrong sunset angle.

If you are a 49er fan, please tweet to @EA_White and @Equipment_Guru
regarding this. I believe those are the two who need to see it to fix it. I could be wrong, but this is a little touch that would bring immersion up a bit for those of us who watch the 49ers play every week.

Now, I know someone is going to say "who cares, derpity derp?" Well, the people who care are the ones who value the NFL simulation experience more than having fun with their bois playing Madden. If you use a broadcast angle when playing, you're going to be confronted with something that is incorrect literally every play. Even if you don't, and you're a 49er fan, you will have to ignore a glaring immersion breaker every single play. So, please don't spit on my nicely worded issue here.

That said, presentation is a part of Madden. I would like to hope that all of us want Madden to get representation of the NFL right.

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 01-28-2018 05:18 AM

Re: Levi's Stadium: sunset is on the wrong side

Also, the alternating grass darkness is incorrect.

KANE699 02-02-2018 09:08 PM

Thanks for this!

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 02-27-2018 04:34 AM

So, unfortunately this wasn't in the last two updates, even though John White responded with a like on twitter to this. :brickwall

If you use a broadcast angle, it really kinds of kills immersion, since in real life due to the sunlight angle, the 49ers gold kinds brightly from the broadcast camera angle, but in the game it's dull due to the shadow coming from the wrong side.

Nunyerbiz 02-27-2018 08:44 AM

I would imagine in the grand scheme of things that need attention, a cosmetic issue that effects a single stadium falls pretty far down the priority list. I'd take incorrect stadium lighting orientation for every team in the league and snow games in Tampa for the next 10 releases if they gave me better gameplay.

roadman 02-27-2018 08:48 AM

Are you spamming threads, stop the madness! lol

Well, Kane already acknowledged it, so, I'm sure it will be addressed at some point.

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 02-28-2018 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nunyerbiz (Post 2049246880)
I would imagine in the grand scheme of things that need attention, a cosmetic issue that effects a single stadium falls pretty far down the priority list. I'd take incorrect stadium lighting orientation for every team in the league and snow games in Tampa for the next 10 releases if they gave me better gameplay.

They actually included a stadium fix a few years ago in an update.

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 02-28-2018 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roadman (Post 2049246882)
Are you spamming threads, stop the madness! lol

Well, Kane already acknowledged it, so, I'm sure it will be addressed at some point.

Lol no. I just brought it up in one as a joke.