Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Name the one Franchise feature you want added the most (/forums/showthread.php?t=926028)

thescoop 01-31-2018 12:31 PM

Name the one Franchise feature you want added the most

I was thinking this could be fun and will make us think about options we want the most. I will have a few rules for this thread. After this has been up for a few weeks I'll try and come back to update the main post with the top new franchise features listed. So yes, you're one can be something already named.

Below are the very simple rules for this thread.

1. No attacking someone's suggested feature. Everyone has different levels of importance of these items. Please respect that.
2. Yes, if your most important feature has already been named, name it again. I plan to put together a list of the ones most mentioned in this thread so repeat suggestions are welcome.
3. Try to limit yourself to just one suggestion. If you must post more than one do it in a second comment.
4. Have fun and think of what you truly want the most to be added to Madden 19 Franchise mode.

My suggestion will be in the first comment below!

thescoop 01-31-2018 12:32 PM

Re: Name the one Franchise feature you want added the most

My most important want for Franchise mode is custom draft classes. I'm sure a lot of folks aren't as high on this as I am but I really want to edit the classes and create my own prospects to draft.

reyes the roof 01-31-2018 12:48 PM

Improved cpu roster management logic

JoshC1977 01-31-2018 12:51 PM

Name the one Franchise feature you want added the most

Removal of ‘characters’ such as coaches and owners as a mechanic for what teams users control. Doing this would allow for much more straightforward multi-team control. So the ‘add’ is really more a better feature for multiple team control.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

baconbits11 01-31-2018 01:12 PM

Add additional coaching staff so we can have a carousel.

Bondsfan 01-31-2018 01:18 PM

The one franchise feature I want most is basically a gameplay feature. But since Franchise is a single player experience, and the single player experience in this game is ruined by the game becoming too easy on All Pro and nearly impossible on All Madden for many people, I’ve wanted to see them for years institute separate difficulty levels for offensive and defensive play, much like NCAA used to. That would allow players to stick with their franchises longer, if they can find a difficulty combo that fits their level of challenge better.

baconbits11 01-31-2018 01:19 PM

Multiple presentation styles (FOX, CBS, ESPN, Sunday Night Football, etc)

roadman 01-31-2018 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshC1977 (Post 2049209608)
Removal of ‘characters’ such as coaches and owners as a mechanic for what teams users control. Doing this would allow for much more straightforward multi-team control. So the ‘add’ is really more a better feature for multiple team control.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

This right here, ditto.

Rex had a similar poll about a month ago on Twitter asking for the top 3. Just an FYI.

Custom draft classes was #1 request.