Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   I threw 500 strikes in a 3 round fight with Black Beast (/forums/showthread.php?t=926245)

Phillyboi207 02-03-2018 07:03 AM

I threw 500 strikes in a 3 round fight with Black Beast

Can the next tuner please balance stamina?

Cost more long term to throw all strikes (not just whiffs/evaded) but make it so body strikes take less away from long term.

And hard combos need to use more long term stam. Throwing your hardest/fastest combos will drain you regardless of whether or not you land.

People are already complaining about both body spam and the fact that so many strikes can be thrown

kman192 02-03-2018 08:43 AM

Re: I threw 500 strikes in a 3 round fight with Black Beast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phillyboi207 (Post 2049213564)

Cost more long term to throw all strikes (not just whiffs/evaded) but make it so body strikes take less away from long term.

And hard combos need go use more long term spam. Throwing your hardest/fastest combos will drain you regardless of whether or not you land.

People are already complaining about both body spam and the fact that so many strikes can be thrown

Hell no do not turn down stamina drain after a bodyshot they reallt do drain your stamina that much

dina1229 02-03-2018 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phillyboi207 (Post 2049213564)

And hard combos need go use more long term spam. Throwing your hardest/fastest combos will drain you regardless of whether or not you land.

Yes please. Stamina needs a serious nerf.

tissues250 02-03-2018 10:13 AM

this game is broken. everybody throwing boxing combo "jab and the body hook" over and over. no stamina penalty. throw and throw... combo cheese festival now on ranked.

Yaari 02-03-2018 10:15 AM

I don't like how the most noticable stamina drain comes from hitting someone while they are rocked or if they spam and miss some modified strikes. High striking output should have noticable stamina drain. Why did FN nail it but it just feels off here?

Trillz 02-03-2018 10:52 AM

just put a stamina drain on soft and hard combos, people throwing bullets with he combos.

tissues250 02-03-2018 12:55 PM

these are really really seriously issue now. needs to be a lot of work on the stamina system.

hawksfan509 02-03-2018 12:59 PM

They nerfed the damage and nerfed the stamina since the beta. I remember in the beta you gassed fast if you threw combos.

It was also much easier to KO a sloppy opponent with precise counters. Now i cant get kos i just rock guys 30 times.