Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Justin Gaethje Block - other Fighters (/forums/showthread.php?t=926623)

Haz____ 02-07-2018 03:10 PM

Justin Gaethje Block - other Fighters

The Justin Gaethje Sig block is pretty neat. I haven't been able to do anything that huge with it, but it's still pretty cool.

Is there any chance we could get a few other fighters with it?

Essentially what he's doing is what's called a "Bull guard"

Both Diaz bros use this technique very frequently. I'm not sure if with their stamina perks, the extra block would make them OP in the game, but they use the same block IRL, so it would be pretty cool for them to have it in game.

Just writing this up really quick, i'm not sure who else could use it, but i'm sure there are a couple other guys who could use this block.

johnmangala 02-07-2018 03:13 PM

Re: Justin Gaethje Block - other Fighters

Seeing how McGregors Roy jones taunt is widely dispersed amongst fighters like Erick Silva. I don't see why Diaz can't have the bull guard, maybe might be OP

tissues250 02-07-2018 03:18 PM

I agreed. Diaz bros should have it.

Serengeti1 02-07-2018 04:00 PM

I think the idea behind the mechanic should be employed with everyone. Not necessarily the animation but the gameplay mechanic. I agree that the Diaz's should have it tho.

With Justin's guard in game.... Uppercuts will **** him up (as they will irl.... Eddie was spamming uppercuts lol). At least they did when I tried using it with him. It was easier to get them through. It wasn't like taking a clean uppercut but yeah. You should have to alternate between guards to block hooks/uppers so high block isn't so OP. It's one way to balance high block being too strong anyway.

Currently I feel like I'm doing some Dragon Ball Z **** and putting a force field in front of my head haha