Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC Ultimate Team (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=643)
-   -   Who's been the MVP of your team?? (/forums/showthread.php?t=927988)

fitch is my homeboy 03-01-2018 10:14 AM

Who's been the MVP of your team??

Can we try a positive thread for a change? Surely some of you out there actually enjoy your team and enjoy tuning your fighters like I do. Pull anybody you're a huge fan of? What's your squad looking like?

killakrok 03-01-2018 10:29 AM

Re: Who's been the MVP of your team??

How could I be a fan of pulling a random skin of an actual fighter that fights noting like that actual fighter, has none of the moves of that actual fighter, and is far less capable in the ring than the actual version of that fighter?

I pulled a gold Andre Arlovski who I like, but he is a grappler with terrible standup stats who is only good at the clinch which is the worst part of the game, so I actually like this card and Andre Arlovski less now hahah.

If I am a fan of a fighter I could just use the best version of him in EVERY OTHER GAME MODE without wasting hours trying to upgrade the fighter to half of his base effectiveness.

l The Spider l 03-01-2018 11:17 AM

Gold Darren Elkins for me personally, probably the best W/L ratio with him. Got him setup kinda how he is in real life too good wrestling, power, incredibly tough and better in the later rounds.

chia 03-01-2018 11:46 AM

Mark Coleman lol. 100 TD 100 Top. I either take them down and deny out of Crucifix or I lose on the feet lol.

fitch is my homeboy 03-01-2018 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by killakrok (Post 2049249481)
How could I be a fan of pulling a random skin of an actual fighter that fights noting like that actual fighter, has none of the moves of that actual fighter, and is far less capable in the ring than the actual version of that fighter?

I pulled a gold Andre Arlovski who I like, but he is a grappler with terrible standup stats who is only good at the clinch which is the worst part of the game, so I actually like this card and Andre Arlovski less now hahah.

If I am a fan of a fighter I could just use the best version of him in EVERY OTHER GAME MODE without wasting hours trying to upgrade the fighter to half of his base effectiveness.

Aaaand couldn't even get 1 post in without complaining

Evil97 03-01-2018 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fitch is my homeboy (Post 2049249466)
Can we try a positive thread for a change? Surely some of you out there actually enjoy your team and enjoy tuning your fighters like I do. Pull anybody you're a huge fan of? What's your squad looking like?

My squad looks like 3 star fighters with either a standup guy or grappler, each having the same moves according to what best accommodates the style that they are. That's it. No tuning needed outside of those 2 things.

R4Zk 03-02-2018 06:09 AM

Probably My caf grappler and my brawler gsp

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Operation Sports mobile app

fitch is my homeboy 03-02-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil97 (Post 2049250063)
My squad looks like 3 star fighters with either a standup guy or grappler, each having the same moves according to what best accommodates the style that they are. That's it. No tuning needed outside of those 2 things.

So you just have 3* moves that fit every weight class and chemistry? Are you maxing out stats or raising up deficiencies? If your grappler only has 3 stand up slots it makes choosing which stats you raise pretty important. Maybe you don't have many move cards yet and don't have a lot options.