Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   cant transition in clinch GLITCH (/forums/showthread.php?t=928380)

Ciaranmiller 03-07-2018 02:56 PM

cant transition in clinch GLITCH

hi just downloaded the new fighter update and on the first game as soon as anyone initiated the clinch the grapple hud came up slower and i could'nt transition. Happened about 5 or 6 times

Find_the_Door 03-07-2018 03:25 PM

Re: cant transition in clinch GLITCH

Yeah I made a thread on this that was locked for whatever reason. This is an issue and we need a central hub to talk about this. Most people don't check stickied threads - anyways here's my post about it.

Even GPD said it shouldn't have been locked and it was valuable.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...p?p=2049255387

Ciaranmiller 03-07-2018 03:33 PM

that's 3 games in a row now definitely something to do with the last fighter update.

Find_the_Door 03-07-2018 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ciaranmiller (Post 2049258211)
that's 3 games in a row now definitely something to do with the last fighter update.

It was happening yesterday after the patch as well. Something in the patch made it trigger.

bigvinnylol 03-07-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Find_the_Door (Post 2049258197)
Yeah I made a thread on this that was locked for whatever reason. This is an issue and we need a central hub to talk about this. Most people don't check stickied threads - anyways here's my post about it.

Even GPD said it shouldn't have been locked and it was valuable.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...p?p=2049255387

Needs to stay up. Weird decision to lock a game breaking bug thread.

Ciaranmiller 03-07-2018 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Find_the_Door (Post 2049258245)
It was happening yesterday after the patch as well. Something in the patch made it trigger.

it shows the arrow as if i'm pushing in the right direction but my meter doesn't fill up, so frustrating i've just dropped from top 30 to outside 50 won't be using my good account until it's addressed give me time to use all the low teir fighters i like though lol

Find_the_Door 03-07-2018 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ciaranmiller (Post 2049258275)
it shows the arrow as if i'm pushing in the right direction but my meter doesn't fill up, so frustrating i've just dropped from top 30 to outside 50 won't be using my good account until it's addressed give me time to use all the low teir fighters i like though lol

Yeah it doesn't register at all and sometimes your transitions will completely disappear.

It's infrequent which makes it difficult to solve. If it happens to anyone please capture the entire fight and post here

mannyonelover 03-07-2018 07:18 PM

It also happens on the ground happened to me numerous Times today from half guard trying to go to side control?
It just doesn’t show up sometimes?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports