Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   Madden NFL Football (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=493)
-   -   Cpu vs Cpu controller question (/forums/showthread.php?t=928548)

Cantgetright69 03-10-2018 03:59 PM

Cpu vs Cpu controller question

I am wondering if you need to two controllers when playing cpu vs cpu. I am asking because it seems that when I play cpu vs cpu my team always destroys the cpus team. I am wondering if anyone knows if the game results are different if you use 2 controllers vs one controller when playing out a game cpu vs cpu?

tommycoa 03-10-2018 05:40 PM

Re: Cpu vs Cpu controller question

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantgetright69 (Post 2049262532)
I am wondering if you need to two controllers when playing cpu vs cpu. I am asking because it seems that when I play cpu vs cpu my team always destroys the cpus team. I am wondering if anyone knows if the game results are different if you use 2 controllers vs one controller when playing out a game cpu vs cpu?

Don’t have to use two controllers. Just take over the other team’s coach before you play it because it makes the cpu think it’s hum vs hum and negates unnatural boosts. Teams will still catch momentum, it just isn’t overpowered

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 03-18-2018 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cantgetright69 (Post 2049262532)

That’s weird because when I sim on slow speed (cpu bs cpu) my team loses six of ten times.

tommycoa 03-18-2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ (Post 2049273762)
That’s weird because when I sim on slow speed (cpu bs cpu) my team loses six of ten times.

Rookie in main menu and All Madden CFM. Rookie cuts away all major boosts and negations to ratings. Who picks what side doesn’t matter. 50-60 test games with the same CPU/CPU set.

tommycoa 03-18-2018 06:49 PM

One thing i do, when the game asks me to pick my favorite team, i do not choose teams that im about to watch. I try to pick a team that isn’t in a division with my team either. Pretty sure if the team you use is your fave team, you’ll get unfair advantages.

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ 03-18-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommycoa (Post 2049273766)
Rookie in main menu and All Madden CFM. Rookie cuts away all major boosts and negations to ratings. Who picks what side doesn’t matter. 50-60 test games with the same CPU/CPU set.

That was kind of my point. Super sim pretty much eliminates all the AI cheating on All Madden.