Operation Sports Forums

Operation Sports Forums (/forums/index.php)
-   EA Sports UFC (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=535)
-   -   Clinch escape (/forums/showthread.php?t=928588)

MMA Damage 03-11-2018 05:55 PM

Clinch escape

Why is it every time I escape the clinch I lose a big chunk of temp and permanent stamina? Yet my damn opponent loses next to nothing constantly spamming for clinch?

Fix the damn game already.

mannyonelover 03-11-2018 09:39 PM

Re: Clinch escape

I think strikes shouldn’t interrupt transitions out of clinch just slow them down, so eventually you’ll get out just with damage done, it’s just not realistic, and unbalanced.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

smokeface 03-12-2018 08:48 AM

I noticed this before and assumed it was because I was using a fighter with increased stamina in the clinch. I assumed that my stamina actually went up from being in the clinch, not down from breaking the clinch. I didn't investigate though so I could be wrong.

MMA Damage 03-12-2018 09:59 AM

Its beyond stupid. Just like sweeping a guy and getting top position on the ground. You get up and lose stamina and your opponent doesn't.

Even the things they got right in ufc 2 they broke in this one. And they obviously don't play their own game much if they can't see how bad some of the things are, like the sluggish controls. And after the patch even Lightweights move in slow motion.

At this rate, its going to take like 5 more updates to possibly make this game decent.

UFCBlackbelt 03-12-2018 10:13 AM

Its not that you are losing a big chunk, you have two types of stamina, one is striking and one is grappling. So when you disengage grappling you go back to your striking stamina which is lower

aholbert32 03-12-2018 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt (Post 2049264414)
Its not that you are losing a big chunk, you have two types of stamina, one is striking and one is grappling. So when you disengage grappling you go back to your striking stamina which is lower

This.

The fact that stamina is split up this way is beyond bad but this is the reason why it appears that way.

MMA Damage 03-12-2018 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UFCBlackbelt (Post 2049264414)

I've noticed that. It makes no sense, along with other things like losing your stamina while getting up from a dominant position. So many things need attention here that idk if everything will be addressed.

They also avoid answering the question about whether they can ungroup some of the stats like Striking Power and Striking Speed. The heart stat don't mean anything either. About 7 or 8 times out of 10 Mark Hunt can't survive the first FTF event and that guy has a granite chin lol.